Posts by Thomas21191

Yes i know the game is based in America but SWAT in the UK or "armed response units" as we call them don't carry 6 crew, the max in a car in the UK is 4. So when i went to lower it in game why is the permanently stuck at 6. I find this unfair as all other units in game have the ability to change the number of crew, why is SWAT different??

I know a lot of the UK players will support me when i request that you allow us to lover the crew numbers in a car from 6 -> 2 just like all other units in game.

You will get more EMS and police missions with more bases for each; since expanding my police and ambulances I actually get more of those than I do fire now. Despite having 60 fire stations still.

Might have to invest in new ambo stations then

Yeh but I get these calls all of the time , I've not got any other kinda fire missions in over 2 months. Also I do ask for help within the the alliance but they are over 20 mins away and don't help straight away so I get stuck. Also I'm not thick I do know what stations I have and what is needed for calls and that so yeh

sometimes it happens lik 4 bigger calls come in
    but that why we can call for help
    also depends on number of bv fire stations ems and so on

Dunno if this is bug or a improvement but ever since the new calls have been released, for example... Industrial fire, Unknown tanker spill and Building Collapse. The only call i receive for fire are them main 3 which is very annoying as it uses most of my units and take away the fun of the game for me. I've not had a road accident or any kind of smaller call in well over a month now and it's very annoying as it's these small kinda calls that are more frequent in real life where as building collapses are very rare.

Hope this matter gets sorted or fixed as its also get very repetitive for members in Alliances that have over 13 fire stations and keep receiving the same calls over and over which makes them not want to play.

It's a british thing, it's basically a mobile laboratory where fire officers can research substances. DIM vehicles carry a range of equipment, available 24/7, which will be deployed with the initial aim of delivering a substance detection, analysis and identification capability.

This has previously been mentioned by most brits about our HART service but there is one problem if something similar to it would be added and that is access to it. There bases cover vast counties which means they cover a large area. The problem faced is that if built the person who built it would be the only person who can access the units. This makes it hard if other players the area in which the HART units cover being able to use them as they would have to contact the player who owns them which is hard sometimes to do. So my idea is being able to share a station which they are housed in, the player who has the base in the area would be able to select the people what can use it and they would contribute to the building of the base. This makes it fair to the player building the base but also useful to the player that would use it as they can access the units as when they are needed without having to wait for help.

It may sound complicated but it could work, whether it's added no idea but it's just another suggestion.

There should be more major missions which need Air Ambulances e.g. RCT and Cardiac Rest. Also not always the cars are based with the helicopters for example Derbyshire Air Ambulance have 2 different cars and they both based at different areas due to the areas they cover.

Im covering Derbyshire and i have the full fleet list for East Midlands Ambulance Service and I can't see 2 cars they use, unless they are not listed could you tell me where they are irl and there units number

999 Response has been an active alliance over a month now! we have 6 great admins who will help you join the alliance and get started!
    we aim to be 100% realistic within our alliance!

We cover the WHOLE of the UK, Scotland and Wales and with 35 members we have plenty of places left!

Please Feel Free to join our facebook group to join! Admins will have you sorted and ready to plan in less than 10 minutes.

https://www.facebook.com/group…notif_id=1476099499005100

All we ask is you respect the rules and players!

another feature id like to see is the ability to have a fly car based with the helicopter so if the helicopter can't fly then they can use the car to get to a patient

When i go to create an Alarm response for the air ambulance there is no category that i can see for it. The one for the police helicopter is there but nothing else.

Hope this helps

Thomas1321

Hello all,

I have an idea for the game,

Seeming as most calls are based on the USA wouldn't it make sense for some of the roads calls to be handled by as the USA put it state police.

This could be implemented into the game with a new type of police station for highway patrol cars and also for incident response units.

The calls could range from assisting with debris on the road all the way to a pile up, these types of missions can only spawn on certain roads, which can be marked with poi's and the units will also be able to assist normal police in some calls.

This is just an idea which I hope will somehow be implemented but i'm not begging for it ;) :)

Thomas1321