Posts by ckaysone758

Just a thought, since i have several BLS and ALS ambulances out there, what are the odds to send personnel from ems and fire departments to get EMT certification or paramedic? Just an idea for the future if i have convo trucks "which i consider my BLS trucks to be" I want the personnel at the specific base to have all their certifications to run both convo or medic calls.

Plus it would save me a ton of credits or coins from having to delete BLS trucks and buying new trucks for the needy personnel or can we have a nation wide emergency equipment sale? Selling all my BLS ambulances for a few hundred credits, some with low miles and some with lots of miles and stories in the box but they will be good to a new home for beginners.

Could this be something in the future? I have one patrol car that I had no idea left one state and is traveling to the west coast to my other areas in seattle, now i will say its my fault because i gave it a patrol zone and activated all the units to head out and i was trying to figure out how to recall it to return but it left from NC to WA and its currently in the mid west in the dakotas.

This would be a neat feature to end patrol functions to have all units to stop what they are doing or sit stationary in certain areas and the ability to be recalled back to their stations.

Hey All

US Mission Critical Dispatch is currently recruiting world wide

We may be a US base group but we have members from around the globe that plays the game, we are an active group with main focus in the south eastern coast as well out in the west near Seattle Washington and down south in Texas.

We're looking for more fun and active players that just want a fun environment, if you need help, we always jump in and send mutual aid.

Find us today! We welcome everyone to give us a try.

Since there are improvements to be made and suggestions to come about, im sure this was brought up before, can it be possible for new members who join the alliance who cant afford newer trucks that are needed for particular missions they have spawning and i know mutual aid is a big factor within the alliance to help each other, but lets say im upgrading my fleet or i am replacing some trucks and since i cant really "sell" the trucks, i want to donate my trucks that i dont need as i replace them.

So my city had an old ladder truck and we have sister cities, one in mexico and another in south korea, the sister city in mexico was given our old ladder truck to add to their department as they needed one and our city gave them the truck just as we bought a new one, could this be something in the works in the future to where anyone in the alliance can donate their old trucks to other members in their own alliance?

I rather give a member thats growing their fleet my old trucks then deleting it forever.

i second that.... some players who are west coast have big events going and theres no way to send help quickly or even in our own states, i can get medivac out fast but to help like lets say theres a call for a forest fire, i want to see half of my firefighters out to help them. Cant send them out because of the great distance.

i like the idea, atleast allow the battalion chief to act as the command unit as well, most departments dont even have a mobile command unit, police do as well but theres nothing available for purchase for a police unit for a command uni.

this i would definitely like to see as most fire departments have firefighters who are cross trained as EMT's or paramedics stationed at most city fire houses, ive been stocking rescue engines and heavy rescues but if both can do the same job i could just stick with a combo rescue engine and have an EMT on the truck while ALS arrives and takes over for transport.

you know it would work out if there was a way for players to submit POI's and update them so often to where it goes server wide for players in other alliances that is playing on the map that way if it doesnt exist, the player in that location can enter them in as they go as most of the players at those locations actually live there, so they know where alot of the POI's are.

what id like to see is the possibility to send units out further to assist in mutual aid or if there was a way to combine all or certain alliances together in one map per group servers etc.