Posts by Dsallis1992

Morvran you are a legend thank you. You do have to create an AAR and assign to category for it to actually show up on the board. No idea why I didn’t think of it.

Hi everyone.

Not sure if I’m missing something but can you set more than 4 custom AAR tabs? I’ve made a new one for S&R update but can’t seem to get it to display on my AAR. No matter what numbers I set it to I still only get the 4 tabs I’ve previously made. Pictures attached. If anyone can help I would appreciate it 😊

Hi Sorry I’ve just seen this on the board. I am all good and still going on MC.

No problem at all whenever you have the time and I really appreciate you taking your time to do them. I’m enjoying all of the graphics you’re putting up. Sounds like you definitely have your hands full.

Don’t let anyone put you down from making graphics. Always looking forward to seeing what more you’ve made. They are fantastic 🙏🏻

I think it’s a mixed situation, All of my Fire stations, Hospitals, Police stations and ambulance stations are in realistic locations, HART and Aviation as mentioned above hasn’t helped me at all. Originally I had all HART locations as they are in real life and pretty much all Aviation but it became hard to work with on the call distances. My setup covers the entire U.K. and a lot of Ireland and get a lot of large incidents so had to improvise abit and add extra HART stations across the U.K., Fire officers I have at most stations and a lot of home locations due to the amount required when playing. I tried to keep the vehicle setup realistic to which didn’t last long as it was impossible to make call demand.

Just depends how realistic you want to play the game.

🔥 Regional FRS are recruiting new members 🔥

We currently have 206 members. If you want to join a friendly and fun team apply today.

Benefits of joining RFRS,

🔥Daily Alliance Missions

🔥Weekly Storms running every Sunday.

🔥FREE courses running back to back.

🔥FREE use of Alliance buildings.

🔥FREE use of My own Hospitals and Police cells with other members opening theirs up to use to.

We have members covering most areas up and down the U.K. so help is never too far away with member always willing to help out with mission requirement and are working to bring Hospitals and Prisons across the U.K.

It doesn’t matter if you are experienced or not and there are no requirements on setups so they can be realistic or non realistic.

We also have no restrictions on where you can locate your stations even if an area is also occupied by another member. Build where you want and how ever you want.

We have fantastic team who are always on hand to help out members.

RFRS have our own ranking system based on your current level.

Apply today and we hope to welcome new members. But please only apply If you are located in England, Scotland, Wales and/or Ireland.

If you dont have POIs, and don't have it selected to use other peoples, there are a lot of missions you wont be able to spawn at all. It does make a big difference to the game, but ultimately, unless you care about the POI specific missions, it doesn't matter.

See: https://www.missionchief.co.uk/einsaetze and look at the "place" column, this shows all the POIs required for each mission. If the mission is green, you can spawn it, grey you cannot.

Thanks Scotty. I have just checked and all my possible missions are ‘green’. That’s what I don’t really understand, Every single mission that’s on that list I get without any POIs set.