Posts by Jong2000

So the majority of all my stations have a communications there assigned to. When I get calls they usually happen with in 1-4 mile radius of my station or usually they just happen within one mile… is there any way to expand the radius we’re these calls spawn at? I have already set the distance for call responses to the maximum it can go.

Well I am covering 10 counties but only have 7 dispatch centers. So all the stations I have that arnt with dispatch center are getting crazy calls that I don’t have enough reassures to send to.

Can the requirement for 1 dispatch center for every 25 stations get brought down or taken off? The majority of the counties that I have everything setup don’t have 25 stations in every county. This is really difficult to play when I can have dispatch center for every county to control what time of calls I am getting....

I think instead of making different versions of the game. They should interact with community more and help us out with problems and ideas we have for the game. More versions of the game you add the more players will find more problems to add to your list. The developer team should interact a lot more with us.

Well where I have my setup is all area clinics and Hospitals with limited resources and ability to do certain things. I have my based off the real hospitals and clinics and with upgrades to. So I have plenty of hospitals and clinics but I have my trauma center about 2 hours away from the closest hospitals if that make sense. So instead of having my imbalances transport the pt from the scene straight to the trauma center, I would transport to the nearest facility await a secondary transport by helicopter or transport ambulance company. Its just more realistic for me and for sure for others to. Its just that if use my regular ambulances running EMS calls running them to the facilities. I wont have any available to take calls in the area.

Caolan, so where the county I live in there are
    7 fire stations
    1 Sheriff Office
    1 Police Department
    1 State Patrol post

so that adds up to 10 stations every county is different where I have my mission cheif gameplay currently. There most all rual communities. I currently serving in 4-5 different counties but only aloud to have 3 dispatch centers. This is really difficult because If I assign the stations to dispatch center that’s not even in there county, those stations coverage areas get calls where I don’t have enough resources or a really long response time. So in Northwest Iowa, every county has a 911 Dispatch center. All the stations in the county are dispatched thru that dispatch center. It’s just super difficult when you are building and saving up for stations to build into a new county and get a huge call that requires so much resources it’s not even worth responding to. Which in that case fills up my call log and out of 35 calls at Spawn I can only go to 4 of them witch causes me to have to wait a whole 24 hours for them to disappear, I feel like we should be able to cancel the call with out paying for coins.

Vehicles
    -Emergency Management Vehicle
    -Act as a Fire Command Officer/Regular Law Enforcment Officer duties
    -Act as a Command Unit and Police Patrol Vehicle
    -Have the ability to tow trailers and patrol areas

EMS System
    -Their should be an option where we can transport a patient to the hospital then be able to transfer to another facility if needing a different care. For example, I have two hospitals

Hospital A and Hospital B

Hospital A has all General requirements And Trauma

Hospital B has Only All general requirements

if hospital B is the closest and hospital A is about an hour away we should be able to send another ambulance that is use for transport so it doesn’t keep the main ambulance busy for its area or even a helicopter to transport the patient to the proper care facility.

1. I believe we should add a EMS Education to have different levels of EMS care ex.(EMR,EMT,AEMT,Paramedic,Flight Paramedic, and others). EMS Rescue Vehicle should be able to transport.
    2. The cost of Fire Stations is starting to get outrageous. Start to lose interest because I am not able to expand in certain areas, I also think we should be able to customize where and what type of calls we get in areas. They way it is now is really difficult due to the fact we are limited to a certain amount dispatch centers. Witch brings me to my next point. We should be able to place a lot more dispatch centers. For the admins and developers in the USA there’s a dispatch centers for every county. I am only limited to 3 when i should have atleast 8 whitch would relive some problems. I get missions where the resources are not worth the time to send and they sit in my mission bar for 24 hours. Whitch leads to a que in my mission status 28/30 and 28 of those missions I am unable to due thrn the game only spawns 2 calls at a time. Should really consider changing up some things. Price should really go down.

I haven’t set POI’s for anything, I just did had a mission tree in the road it doesn’t work for me. Also trying to figure out how does a gas leak turn into a road accident?

Hey there, say I would really like to see an option where we can customized what type of calls we can get I. Our dispatch area and certain requirements that require units to go. As I am trying to play realistic as possible I hate that a major train accident happens in a corn field or a tree in the road you can’t send a rescue truck that has more tools than any emergency vehicle but only a engine. I just wanna see more user customization options to make the the game for realistic.