Posts by BostonFd

So right now I'm trying to run a realistic setup with station placement and apparatus used, but with more and more stations, I'm starting to have some hard missions to complete. At a given time, I can have a big supermarket fire, industrial fire, 2 water rescue missions, a gas station fire and a commercial fire, along with 10 other smaller missions. These missions get hard to complete when my stations are set up realistically. That means I only have 1 boat, 2 Hazmat, 1 MCV and a pretty small amount of engines. I thought I saw that there was a way to have 3 dispatch centers, one for fire, one for ems and one for pd, and that is supposed to help out, is that true? If not, it would be nice to have some sort of in-game feature to help out with this.

One more question, how do I handle Rescue Engines? Can I give them two classes so that they can respond as a rescue or an engine, kind of like how the plain rescue engine class works in the AAR?

So lets say that there is a Medical in lets say Missionville and in the AAR you hit ALS and a Chief Lake Ambulance comes. Is there a way to make it so that only Missionville EMS heads to Missionville calls and Chief Lake EMS goes to Chief Lake calls. Maybe is there a way to do it in the AAR?

I bet this have been brought up before but here is my take on how to add custom calls in the game.
    -First do not let the player decide how much money each mission earns, have it based it off of the number of apparatus required for each call. So maybe each fire engine is $500 and each PD car is $250 and each Heavy Rescue Truck is $750. This way people do not make a custom mission that is 1 Fire Truck for $100,000. This way the missions are set up fairly
    -Second, the time a mission takes to complete is also based off the apparatus where each apparatus required adds an extra minute for time mission takes to complete.(Will not count for EMS)

In the end if someone wants to have a mission with just 1 Engine then it will be a minute long and they will make 500, but if they make a mission that require 25 vehicles to the scene then they will make around 10k-20k but it will take much of their resources and 25 mins.

Let me know what you guys think.

Come Join Us @ NE Action Response Group(But you don't have to be in New England)

-First off, if you do not want to worry about having your setup overlap someone else's or vice versa, we use a google map so everybody can see where everybody has their setup. Please be reasonable with the land you reserve, you can reserve the towns and cities in close proximity around your setup, but do not take a large chunk of land. Also please respect the map, do not delete other peoples markings or destory it. Please put username as the title of the shape so people who's area is who's

THE MAP IS HERE https://drive.google.com/open?…CBPueA9DAavVA&usp=sharing

-Second we just started so I will try to get more buildings but we need more people to join.
    -Third, I will try to have the perfect number of alliance missions so people are not bored of the alliance but are actually having fun.
    -That brings me to my last point have FUN!
    (You can see the rest of the description in the alliance menu, same with the rules).

DON'T FORGET
    JOIN NOW

Is there any way to write scripts for the game, I would like to add a new system that's not in the game, but don't know if it's possible. I know of Lss Manager, could I write a script for that?

I have been playing this game forever and now have expanded out of the city I first started in. I think it would be cool if there was a way that you can draw or pick the town/city that each station has jurisdiction in because I feel it is too time consuming and ineffective with the way to do it with the AAR and I also want the realism of when an emergency may be by a town line, I don't want the closest vehicle to respond, I want the city that the fire is in to respond.