Posts by UnknownCitizen

Wondering about maybe adding the remain mission time in the time bar. So you can see the total time remain for each mission without having to click specific mission to determine the remain time. Sometimes you got half a dozen missions going on and just scanning over the remain time bar gives an estimate but not a determined amount.

There there are some games similar to this game but one of the premium features that would be nice is idol play maybe not necessarily automatic deployment when in gameplay physically but idol gameplay for automatic deployment when not playing would be quite nice because well in real life emergencies don't stop just because your shift ends.

I don't understand what a premium account is.it says remove ads but my game does not have any advertisements in it so what is the point of a premium account or what are the benefits of?

i used to play a similar game and holidays they would release a promo code of their Facebook that would give users free coins which means players had to like the Facebook page and stay in touch with the social media and things like that it worked out well.

Another one would be to start designing holiday skins for trucks or sell a special design truck for coins and or coin to cash conversation.

Anyways just an idea.