Posts by Fire1664Man

So I've tried to upload jpg photos to this forum with my phone,tablet and chrome book and all came up with errors..so let me explain.. I trained a bunch of my firefighters in my fire station with the water rescue expansion as Ocean Navigator, not realizing that I needed a fire or rescue dock to utilize. So I built a fire boat dock and went to transfer personnel and it said I had no stations I could transfer from. What I want is the ability to transfer personnel from my fire station to the fire or rescue boat docks. It appears that personnel can only be transferred from fire boat dock to fire boat dock . If that's the case then we shouldn't be able to train regular fire station guys as Ocean Navigation if they can't be used on fire or rescue boat docks

Just my 2¢

Thank ya

It would be nice to be able to transfer personnel to newly built fire /rescue boats. When I already have ocean Nav certified people in fire stations ,would be nice to transfer them to fire or rescue boat docks ..

Just a thought

It would be a nice upgrade if we could filter out alliance Missions by distance .

Having all east coast area stations, I would rather see missions within a certain radius, rather than every shared mission in Houston , Detroit and San Diego.

Just a thought,but either way thanks for the great product you all have put out. Great game

Would like to see the required apparatus be changed from 1 Fire Truck to 1 any heavy apparatus. A heavy rescue or platform etc all carry saws,so it should qualify. Also , for any of these"service call" types , any heavy apparatus could fill the requirements.

Just a suggestion
    Thanks, enjoyable and addictive game!