Posts by Scoop

other then having the "top spot" or moving up in the credits ranking there isnt much of a goal of growing an alliance.

a few ideas i been tossing around
    let members put coins towards storms my guys hate dropping 20 a piece on a storm outside the weekly freebie. Though if we could all pitch in towards one to get to 20 coins that would let guys feel more like a team then one guy dropping 20 coins.

or if you pay for the storm for your alliance you should be give a bonus of some sorts 20% more credits on any event jobs you do during the storm.

alliance wars or something where your alliance will go against another alliance for as many credits it can earn in a set time frame ie 24 hours now of course there would need to be some type of formula to give small groups the same advantage as large ones.. the winning alliance of course would get some sort of prize 5 coins a member or a extra free storm or something.

wish the turn around time would be a lil quicker paying 19,000 to expand beds makes no sense if you in an alliance and charge 20% it takes usually over 30 trips by others to pay off the upgrade. hospitals get clogged up 1 patient an hour release with multiple calls and hour? i have 3 hospitals with 20 beds each with 7 ambos i quickly load them up then wait around all day to play again. Plus figure in the actual expansions at 70k or coins then waiting 7 days? aka force you to buy coins You dont get enough money . in real life hospitals stays costttttttt alot more then putting out a fire. I have spent $70 bucks on this game and its still slowwww paced. I understand the idea to get people to spend real money to pay for the game. i enjoy the game but upgrading is slow because pay out is slow my opinion is most may play for a few hours but once after you see how long/ how many hours you have to put in to make 100k in credits people will walk away.