Posts by paullaup

Certainly nothing important and doesn't bother me at all but never-the-less an interesting little insect.

Initially you get 1 more concurrent mission than your number of fire stations. That worked fine till about 50 or 60 fire stations. After that I only got the same number of missions as my number of fire stations built. But when I built my 100th fire station I got up to 101 missions in the queue again and and it keeps giving the +1 missions with every additional fire station I build.

HEMS is a copy how the medical helicopters work at the German version. That's why an ambulance is needed as well.

Not sure if this is the right place. But it would be helpful if HEMS could also be included in the ARR.

A bit strange, because for me the UK version's speed is fine. OK, missions are spawning about every 35 to 40 seconds instead of the 20 seconds I have selected. but everything else is fine.

And I am probably one of the players with the most stations (150), units (835) and concurrent missions (80 though should actually be 81 ;-).

I'm just slightly larger at the German version, but that one is practically unplayable because of the slow server speed.