Posts by gorilla

good ideas, we already have basic call progression so surely this could be added.

Also it would be good to add advanced paramedics and even dr response with hems.

HART/SORT would also be a great addition especially with the partial building collapse calls and that.

Great!

And it could generate missions like the stations do but maybe on a small scale?

just build a small station then.

All for standby points that allow each service at them.
    Or have a system where you can set it like a patrol

as this is the UK version could we not change the rank titles over to the UK ones?

Firefighter
    Leading Firefighter
    Sub Officer
    Station Officer

And so on
    Oh if you do it please avoid the Watch manager and station manager system

This would be great for some.

I am trying to replicate the scottish set up. Now this is fine in places like Glasgow and Edinburgh where you have many stations covering the city.

I have started in my home town/city Stirling where policing is very dynamic in the way its covered (in my case I'm keeping satellite police stations) but Stirling Police Station coveres a huge area, think last time I checked it coveres 30 miles out for some places. Yes this is helped by small satellite offices now in the days of Police Scotland. Back before that these offices were stations bit that's a whole other conversation.

Allowing us to adjust radius or even coverage areas would be great.

the android app has been playing up a lot the past few days from poor loading times to just not loading at all.

The app opens fine but just doesn't seem to load or connect to the game.

It's been a major pain tonight as been working on a storm with my alliance and been struggling to access game to send units on calls.

Also when it does load it seems very buggy with some missions taking a while to load or we just get a blank screen.

Just wanting to know a bit more about the station level upgrade.

I know we get new vehicle spaces at each level but what I want to know is.

Does the station coverage area increases we increase level