Posts by Zaine616

I Honestly feel like the anti-cheat is a excuse to not do the work.

I Mean it REALLY wouldn't take much to use the same coding behind the patrol route creator (with a minimum area requirement to defeat the anti cheat bs) and just make it the inside perimeter instead of a checkpoint flow path.

this would allow to use the roads on the map to make exact and specific coverage areas...... I just really don't see how this can't be done.

between all the suggestions being ignored for improvements, the missions staying as out of place and random as they always have been (Tractor fire in the middle of Manhattan, Substation in the middle of Rural Tennessee), and no New apparatus or funtions for the almost purposeless units available now........ this game NEEDS SOME NEW EYES BEHIND IT!

"It Would be AWESOME if we could pay credits (Even if an astronomical amount of them) to move stations.

Requiring coins to move them creates a "Pay-To-Play" Aspect to the otherwise reasonable balance of Free - Paid Features.

I think the ideas everyone has would all be remedied by simply making the custom dispatch area actually custom and not just selective..... big difference.

Choosing which circles of an area to cover = selective
    Using a function already present in the game as a patrol route creation engine and the inside area being the coverage area, THAT would be custom = Everyone happy

Myself and multiple others have been talking about how it would be really nice to be able to share calls with a specific alliance member or being able to have one member that gets calls in a area of the alliances coverage that dispatches the calls out and requests aid.

either option would be awesome if possible.

I agree with the EMA Vehicle. The patient transport idk about. Couldn't hurt but there are much more needed improvements still waiting.

I STRONGLY Agree With this!
    Even if it was a Limited number of calls at once. If Cheating was an issue they could Predetermine the frequency and Pay fo ''X'' amount of calls, Then The required trucks and title could be decided by the player if custom missions were enabled.
    As Far as cheating goes i dont really see the issue to begin with, its not like theres a score to be kept or rewards for being high on a leaderboard

I Definitely Agree! They Could Serve The Purpose Of Actual "Utility" trucks in most departments.
    *Tree on a bikeway
    *tree on the roadway
    *secondary requirement for Road Accident
    *person under tree
    Maybe even additional new calls like
    *Accidental Sprinkler activation
    *Open Fire Hydrant
    *Forcible Entry Complications for Medical Calls

The Utility Is supposed to be a relief for larger apparatus and here it seems like its basically a chiefs vehicle without a chief in it.

Also Other Units That Need Revamping.
    *EMS Supervisor (More Purpose)
    *Water Tanker (More Purpose, Substitute for Engine on some calls)
    New Unit *Police Supervisor (Larger Police calls, Could serve as a patrol car)

So it just has the one purpose of being required for a call?
    I feel like some of the vehicles could defiantly be overhauled and have more of a purpose.
    I mean don't get me wrong i really enjoy the game, i actively play upwards of 12 hours a day typically, but maybe some attention should be redirected to suggestions for improvement.

This Game DESPERATELY needs improvements towards information that is available.
    These Forums are often crowded with the same questions over and over and some are answered some are not. I just think there should be A better way to find the simple info like..
    * what exactly the purpose of a utility truck is?
    * What the "Own Class" function is meant for under vehicle editing?
    And any of the endless unanswered questions on static information that could be found in many Wiki Style Pages.
    Specially since the fandom page is trash.

I also agree with this, I know you can kinda do this already... but it would be MUCH more realistic and functional to be able to draw out on the map the actual coverage area you want to be designated to each dispatch center.

Something like our would do on a screenshot with an edit tool to write or draw on a photo you have taken. Or even a circle that you can change the size of like the function that chooses the area of the alliance events.