Posts by DungeonsAndWagons

*Disclaimer* Keep in mind this is just an idea I might be ignorant on the functions of some machines, which macine performs certian tasks, etc. I am open to reccomendations or constructive citicism (just please keep it civil). Thanks!

Hello! I have a possible idea for a new type of building as well as units, it's called a technical bay. The goal of this station is to help with engineering issues that current units could not help with, such as getting a wrecked train off of the traintracks, removing a crashed airplane from a runway, towing vechicles, cleaning wreckage after a building collapse, the possibilities are endless! This building would contain five new units:

--------------------------------------
    Engineer Truck (one is included with purchase of technical bay)
    5,000 coins
    Helps with events such as repairing water pumps, gas lines, or broken electrical systems.

Tow Truck
    10,000 coins
    Transports cars and trucks that have been totaled or cannot drive anymore for various reasons.

Heavy Duty Tow Truck
    15,000 coins
    Retrieves wreckage small boats (if near the coast), large vehicles, or vehicles that have fallen into spots inaccesable by the regular tow truck.

Mobile Crane
    25,000 coins
    Used to retrieve plane or medium sized boat wreakage (if near the coast).

*Bonus* Roadside Assistance Truck
    15,000 coins
    Helps with broken down vehicles on the side of the road, or in the middle of a highway.
    ------------------------------------

All credit goes to those who photographed and/or uploaded the images of the vehicles as seen below.