Posts by b17pineapple

If I had to guess, so many people are playing due to the 2x credits event that it is slowing down the servers. It sucks because I'm sure we all want to earn as much credits as possible, but the servers are not designed for this much players at once. I'm assuming after the 2x event is over, the game will return to normal. Everyone being stuck at home due to COVID-19 probably is not helping either.

Yes, once you get the aircraft extension the ARFF crash tenders become available for purchase. However, in order to operate the ARFF tenders, you need to send some of your firefighters to specialized training at an academy like you would with HazMat or Mobile Command.

I sometimes have similar issues when I am playing at my college with less reliable internet. I think it is just the game choosing to prioritize other functions instead of having to load in the addresses. When ever I play at home with better connection I do not have these issues. End of the day, really doesn't affect anything, it just looks nicer with the addresses.