Posts by Ntfdreddish20

Intro into are world.

Whether you are in the beginning stages of building the first fire station or are a long-time pro player set on grow fast, we welcome you all to our alliance. Most of our members are primarily based out of central Illinois, but we are looking to expand throughout the state and the US. We also offer the added benefit of alliance owned buildings, such as Hospitals,and Schools to come as we grow . Every member who joins our alliance will be entitled to use these buildings as they come into play, as well as request new buildings if needed once we start building are alliance credit up. Our goals is to create a great and strong alliance who work together to help support each other and have fun doing so. We are a brand new alliance so we hope to grow fast but we know we only can do it together.
    When you apply to this alliance, you agree to the rules of the alliance.
    Please read the rules before applying, familiarize your self with the command staff and read the command structure bulletin in the alliance news tab slot 2.

How it's ran

Command Structure:
    The state is going to be made up of 3 separate districts. depending on where you have your first station will decide which district you will be a part of. its our hopes that we can eventually fill these districts up with as many stations as we can from state line to line. we do look for them to be as realistic in location as they can be and how you staff it is up to you.These divisions will have 3 division chiefs who pretty much over see the growth of that area from state line to state line as well as being in charge of large scale events and alliance events for that division that way each division has a fare shake at earning some good credit.Multiple events will happen from state line to line as we understand that some city's are spread out and could take some time to get to so we want to make it as plausible for you as we can. Course's , new building requests and help finding locations for new or current fire fighters will fall on the divisions captains as well as keeping up with the divisions questions, concerns or ideas for the future. he in return will either pass along this information of requests to his district chief who then brings it to the asst chief for approval. this might take time but most of the time its a pretty quick process. there will be only 3 captains to a division that way its easy for you to locate who you need to talk to if needed. Once you enter the alliance you start as a probie this will only last for 7 days as long as we see that you are active for at least 4 of those 7 days. There is no max on how many credits you must earn to be promoted we just ask you be active weather that be one call a day to 30. We will never kick anyone from this alliance unless discussed and for good reason. with that being said if you don't play for a few days you will not be kicked we find that this needs to be a place of fun and a get away from stresses of life but there must be some type of structure to make this run as smooth as it can so our goals can all be met together.
    Promotions:
    As stated earlier you will start as a probie then get your first promotion 7 days later as long as those goals are met. these goals are not a set thing and can be overlooked as we are aware you all have lives outside mission chief just let us know and we can figure it out.Promotions will eventually be offered to a fire fighter but a few things need to happen for this to start taking place. As stated in the intro we hope to eventually move on to different states and once that happens a district chief will be given the opportunity to be able to Take control of that and become that states commanding chief. He will be able to run that state how ever he deems fit and we will offer our help with financing and logistics as we do now but as far as staffing and how that state is ran is up to him. this obviously would open a position up for a captain to move up and then as well as a fire fighter. its a lot to retain but if we follow this structure we can eventually get everyone new roles as time goes on.
    New States:
    If you chose to follow a chief into a new state you are more then welcome to do so . you will not be expected to move any buildings if you so chose just remember different head chief different rules.
    POLICE:
    We are looking to integrate this department as it is part of the game. we will be looking for one designated person to be named chief of police to over see all police operations in the state. He will get the same logistical and finical help as a district chief would but the operations and how he runs this portion is up to him. if you have police presence we ask you run your city's department and refer to the chief of police for any help. this chief will be given direct access to all functions that the state chief and asst chief have.
    MUTUAL AID (SHARED CALLS) LSE ,AE:
    When using this function we just ask you use the post to chat function this post the incident and what you are requesting from near by stations or stations in your district to the CAD CHAT. this will help every one see whats on its way and if they need to send resources. no one likes to miss a call and a credit opportunity. whom ever command of the incident please use as well and cancel or request units this way so everyone knows.
    RECRUITMENT:
    We are looking into someone who can run this function but as of right now just recruit as much as you can. you have someone who you want added send the asst chief or commanding chief a message about it and they will go from there.
    DISTRICTS:
    The 3 districts are separated by two major interstate s in Illinois the districts lines are as followed
    DISTRICT 1: from top border of state down to I 80 state line to state line
    DISTRICT 2: from I 80 all the way down to I 72 from state line to state line.
    DISTRICT 3: from I 72 down to bottom border of the state state line to state line .

incentives

we have currently just added a new incentive program to our alliance. This will give the months top earner who contributes funds to the alliance a 20 to 30 dollars gift card of there choice . This may include visa gift card ECT ECT . Just a way to give back to all who are involved!

Thank you for your consideration

Ntfdreddish20

Typically I think in the alliance seeker tab it goes by your area you have built in I believe. It then brings up the alliances that cover that area. I'm not sure if that's what you were asking but if so that is how I found one when starting. Unfortunately when in there were like 2 or 3 people at one designated station so I just created my own alliance . Like I said not sure if that was what you were referring to

I don't know if this is the right forum to be asking this about but I have purchased coins in the game and both times it gave me an error but then pulled from my bank account and still has not applied to my in game account

ntfdreddish20 is my username in the game

Sorry but don't feel comfortable laying out a screen shot of my receipts of deducted money as it has banking info on it

Has this been an issue for any one else

Thanks

Whether you are in the beginning stages of building the first fire station or are a long-time pro player set on grow fast, we welcome you all to our alliance. Most of our members are primarily based out of central Illinois but have expanded dramatically through out the state and want to see it to continue to grow!. We a offer the added benefit of alliance owned buildings, such as Hospitals, schools and prisons ECT ECT . Every member who joins our alliance will be entitled to use these buildings as they come into play, as well as request new buildings if needed once we start building are alliance credit up. Our goals is to create a great and strong alliance who work together to help support each other and have fun doing so. We are a brand new alliance so we hope to grow fast but we know we only can do it together.

Thank you for your consideration

Ntfdreddish20

Good Evening !

We are Currently Accepting New Members into Our Alliance ! We are Located In Central IL ATM and are expanding rapidly through the Area. We currently have 5 members and are looking to keep adding to this active Alliance. Our Goal is to get the state of Illinois under control and then branch out to other states eventually. If you are interested message me @Ntfdreddish20 on the game messaging system or here on the Thread. Hope to here from you

Thanks.