Posts by coxford85

i have been getting this error also. and its on vehicles that dont require training like als ambulance or type 1 fire truck. i can select the same vehicle a second time and it sends. this started this weekend.

WE ARE UP TO 13 PEOPLE. WE HAVE TWO ALLAINCE HOSPITIAL AND 4 PRISONS. WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS. IF YOU WANT TO BE APART OF A VERY ACTIVE ALLAINCE AND HELP IT GROW FEEL FREE TO JOIN. WE HAVE NO RESTRICTIONS ON POTENTIAL MEMBERS.

I would like to see the police aviaition and hems be extensions to ems or police stations. or even hems be a extension for the hospitial. alot of the air meds are hospitial based. and the police helicopters are part of the police stations. also i think the hems should have a higher required crew. most have a crew of three and some have the ability to carry two patients at a time. but i have never called a air evac and only one person showed up. maybe add a second helicopter that can carry two patients at a time.

we are a new alliance. there is currently 3 of us. we created this alliance about a week ago and we are up to two prisons and working on getting all the cells added. we created the alliance 9 days ago. and have contributed 544,071 to the allaince so far. we are very active and looking for members to join. most of the stuff is based in san angelo tx. spread out to runnels county. this is a county by county alliance preferably. any intrested people can search central texas under allaince or message me and i will direct you to it.