Posts by Spyty06

I guess. I mean, if it’s the exact same as a heavy Rescue sure. Never a requirement. But here’s the thing. If it was put in there for realism why add it when it has no difference?

I understand, forestry has so many types of engines and in the game, serve the same purpose but, A. They all do forestry missions and B. Actually vary in what they do.

Different types of rescues would just add a super random other vehicle and would actually take time. There are many other things that need fixing in my mind.

I see where you are coming from with not wanting more complexity, (Its the same way I feel about having to add supervisors) . I am just saying ladders would be a light rescue so they can deal with small calls just like they do IRL, it would open up slightly larger calls to new players and allow people to save rescue companies for larger calls. Not to mention anything a light rescue could deal with a heavy rescue would be able to deal with.

So I think that a few things can change with units and a few units could be added.

Changes:
    1. Add a "Light Rescue" and "Heavy Rescue" category. "Light Rescues" could deal with minor situations such as minor MVAs and basic rescue calls and allow "Heavy Rescues" to deal with all major calls. An example of this would be utilities and ladder trucks would be in the "Light Rescue" Category and Rescues would be in the "Heavy Rescue" Category.

2. Make some calls (Such as gas odor) not require purely an engine, some calls that call for an engine could be dealt with by a Rescue or a Engine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Units to add

1. Safety Officer - The safety officer would be an option unit that would speed up the incident and allow it to be a requirement on Large Scale Missions.

2. Higher ranked Chiefs - Make Larger incidents require higher ranked chief officer.

I would say if this game was only fire yes. But since we have police and EMS also.

With that being said I know it's people's choice if they don't want EMS or police and only have fire set ups now.

Although you bring up a good point, I disagree, I think that OFI would be good addition because think about EMS they have the MCU, police have SWAT, I think this would be the other side of fire. I think this would allow people to take there department to a new level of realism.

Hems Vehicle space.... I think you should have the ability to have more than just 1 Hems per stations seeing that it cost 1 million credits we should be able to place at least 3-5 hems per station

I would disagree with this. If HEMS is a late game unit then I think that the ability to get more than 1 should have a cost to it. I think that it should cost the same amount that it would for a new HEMS station to get a second helipad in an existing one. From what I have seen with my HEMS the only time HEMS is extremely useful is for mass casualty incidents. so with that in mind I think if HEMS was any cheaper it would make it to easy to deal with incidents with a lot of casualties.

Missions do NOT spawn every 20 seconds. I ran a series of tests to prove that it doesn't work. I've posted it several times but doesn't seem to get fixed. The only good thing about the premium is the automatic recruitment. However with the series of tests I did. There is an average of 4 Calls that are dispatched within a 5 Minute time frame, When in reality, there should be at least 10-12 incidents being dispatched within those 5 minutes. Which is also resulting us to lose out in credits. The average dispatch time between incidents range from 30 Seconds to 2 Minutes. The longest wait I've seen between incidents dispatched on the "20 Second Dispatch Option" was 3 minutes. I was told this issue was brought up to the Dev's but nothing has been done yet about it. I would like it to be fixed, But Idk who I need to talk to as far as getting it fixed.

How many stations do you have? It could be an issue where you can’t get more calls because you hit you cap.

I think although this is an amazing idea, it adds an extra layer. What if OFI was sent and the call gave you %10 more credits? I think this would be good to give people a reason to use it and to also give it something besides a requirement.