Posts by Dan872

its back up and running now, just seems to be down every so often for a couple of mins

I think this is the issue you get with a internet net based game

Yeah MCUK has a 30 bed capacity... which makes it difficult for me to do anything for atleastt a day and a half.. so i think they would need to do both

I play in quite a rural area (Wales) so some of my DGH are 80km away from ambulance stations and speciality hospitsl such as MTC’s can be cross border in england or 150km drive.

my hospitals are always at capacity which force me to make long jounrey and basicslly unable to play properly for hours... would love to have more hospital beds or for them to empty at more than 1 an hour

you can't. It shows up in red after they have been inactive for around 2 weeks. Also you should of really made a new post and not hijack someone else's over a different matter. (Not trying to be admin or moderator) just informing.

As stated above, you cant really, but what we do is every so often we check the alliance funds and if we notice that someone has contributed that used to/normally does we send them a polite message asking if they are still interested in playing then if we receive no answer in an allotted time they are removed from the alliance, they are however given the option to return if they become more active and their area hasnt been taken by a new player.

@Dan872 If you add the new ambo stations to a new dispatch center then you can avoid the big calls till you get a hospital near the new stations.

The issue I have is in my geographical area ( Wales) we have very few District General hospitals and all the ones in my area are upto 30 beds..

Good Afternoon Everyone

I hope that you all are keeping safe and doing your part!

So what is "Physician Response Team" (PRT) well I'll tell you! Its a mobile unit that allows the following to be on the mobile unit ( Nurse Practitioner, Doctor, FF Paramedic and Surgeon) these individuals would respond to calls that require medical response and can do BLS & ALS . I was thinking we could rename the fly car and this.

It is something I would like added to the UK version, all our HEMS bases, have Rapid response vehicles that respond when the helicopter cant. In cities such as london they also have HEMS cars that run from hospitals

I wonder if anyone can shed some light on this, I added a few ambulance stations the other day into my already built up areas.. since then I have been hounded with calls that have 10/15 casualties along with my standard medical calls that have filled all my hospitals and my vehicles now have 140km + journey to hospital... any idea why im suddenly getting so many medical calls, is it because I have a few more ambulance stations? it seems to happen with police aswell, i place a station and suddenly get a wave of calls for police

Oh hooo! That a lot in codes. Thats awesome.
    usualracket1 & TACRfan thanks for the info.

The Priority dispatch system is very good at determining the severity of the call with simple ( ish) questions.... take a Cardiac arrest ( code 09) its the first 2 questions asked... is the patient concious and is the patient breathing.. if the answer is no to both then 09E01 would come up

if the patient is unconscious but breathing then code 31 is selected and more questions are asked... the system is very effective for medical as I have used it in the UK and it is adopted all over the world, Australia use it i believe NZ use it

I am also ex frontline and hoping to return in the next few weeks. Why not have a group of people asissting and not just one? It will make things alot easier and build on ideas

Be nice to have UCP/ECP vehicles which you can send to the lower priority calls such as falls and nosebleeds.

I have cottage hospitals (clinic) and it would be good if some of the “emergency calls” can become “patient transport” calls to the clinics and not the hospitals..

Really we also need critical care cars added too for HEMS ground response, as they are much more advanced than standard RRV's

I totally agree with this, also a lot of fire stations throughout the UK have an RRV attachment rather than a truck, especially if they are community paramedics

The main problem I have found is the amount of missions spawning that require HEMS. I have about 15 missions backed up at the moment.

I know how you feel, I have 4 HEMS aircraft that cover my area and they are constantly in the air on back to back jobs.... hence why i also think we should have 1/2 RRV's running from a HEMS base
    they can then"travel" with the crew as they would in real life

The part about sending HEMS to any hospital, I feel there is a relatively simple fix for that. Add an expansion to the hospital for a Helipad that allows HEMS to land at the hospitals which have the pads built.

This I agree with completely. hopefully in time these developments are added.

@

I totally agree with you there. It has been rushed out.

Any patient can be transported by HEMS but you need an ambulance on scene also for treatment. This is as it would be in real life so makes sense.

Where I am HEMS is tasked as a single response in some cases due to distance, terrain, and response time so having it attend calls as a solo response can be plausible

So, we now have hems and 8 new missions which are great, but I am coming across an issue... I am sending my HEMS to jobs such as Cardiac/ Respiratory Arrests along with my RRV as sometimes they are whats available and it is an appropriate call for HEMS... but the system then asks for an ambulance for transport.. The game will only transport certain types of patients via hems.... is there anyway of asking the Devs to look at this so they can transport all patients?

Also It would be good to have an RRV extension onto them as most HEMS bases have RRV's to attend calls when the helicopter is unserviceable.