Posts by Runnerchip08

Possibly being able to spend alliance credits for stations such as USAR teams for the entire alliace to use. or HEMS units, so other players have access to units they may not have readily available

Ive found out it Easier to send HEMS to large calls, auto accidents, bus accidents, shootings. the calls that require a lot of medic units. it speeds up transports, and you can follow them up quicker than a normal als unit

on the note of wildland training and what not. id like to see a unit other than engine type 2 dedicated to Brush truck units. for wildland calls, field fires ect.

It would help the more rural areas. for some of the members using real station locations out in the midwest. most of my local departments are 10 miles from each other. I wanted to make it as real as possible in order for a great training tool for communication, training, knowing how long its going to take certain units to respond to certain locations ect. and in my area alot of the departments have pumper tankers, because i the reality it could be 3 miles to the nearest hydrant. We have also created a Tanker task force run card for the 3 surrounding counties

Thats completely understandable, With my alliance me and the co admin agreed that new players donate 3%-5% for fewer than 5 stations and anything over 5 stations goes to 10%. and everyone who contributes has a say in what we build and add on to.