Posts by Wilx

Does any body else think that the maximum of hospital spaces needs to be increased from 30 to possibly 50 or even 100, i seem to max out all 5 of my hospitals within a few hours of playing time, either that or the amount of time patients take to be released should be reduced.

really hope this game doesnt turn into another EVONY started of great years ago with developers listerning to the players, but then the developers gave up allowed people to bot that lagged the servers down soon there was just a few players that each had about 50 accounts and the game died to death

Which version are you using? And I highly recommend reporting this in the Missionchief App Support Channel so the Devs can get your report faster and work on it. As far as I know it's being worked on.
    Thanks!

i use all 3 at the moment, laptop phone app and web browser on the phone its the same situation on all of them, i have even tried different browsers same situation, this is clearly an issue where your servers cant take the demand.

Yep virtually making the game unplayable, even normal gamplay i'm having to refresh to get mission updates as they are not coming through or they stay there even though they are completed