Posts by Demonhunter1981

Hello everyone so earlier I received a call in which was an attempted homicide which requires 6 police, 6 swat, 1 k9. I requested to have a course opened up so I could train plenty of swat and I did just that. However I go to dispatch my units to the call and it says I need five more swat members. How is that when my armored swat unit has six members fully trained. The game is bugged and I spent my money on this game to enjoy it and now it is cheating. I want my coins back

I am part of an alliance and I am trying to earn as many credits as I can this weekend since the game is allowing people to make x2 credits. Now as a new member to this game I am enjoying but over the last twenty-four hours I have to say the management team SUCKS at fixing things. Here you make an announcement to all players we are able to get x2 credits when completing a call. Ok nice even for those who are new to the game. However you cant freaking receive those CREDITS you claim we are able to get when the freaking game wont work. So here you have falsely informed players of a solution that they have no control of. You have said people will get x2 credits for completing missions. Ok since we are not able to do that how do you plan to compensate us? you told us we can get those credits and well your stupid server connection is lagging so badly that it is operating slower then my Grandmother moves when first getting out of bed in the morning.