Posts by tboltsiren2

Right now, there are two options for mission expansion: on and off. And while mission expansion is a great feature that makes the game more fun and realistic, but I think a new option could be added to make it less frequent. There could be an option for mission expansion on 25% or 15% of calls, for example. Another similar feature could be added to fire alarm calls, where we can adjust the probability of them becoming real or a false alarm.

I think these options would be a great addition for premium account members, IMO premium accounts should get more features.

Name/Type of Mission: Skiing Accident

Units Required: 1 Ambulance

POI Required: Ski Mountain (doesn’t exist but would be a great addition)

Patients: 1

Prisoners: 0

Credit Reward: 300

———

Name/Type of Mission: Ski Lift Failure

Units Required: 1 Engine, 1 Platform Truck

Patients: 0

Credit Reward: 500

———

Name/Type of Mission: Ski Lift Fire

Units Required: 2 Fire Engines, 1 Battalion Chief

Patients: 0-7

Credit Reward: 1000

———

Name/Type of Mission: Lost Skiier

Units Required: 1 Fire Engine, 2 Wildland Units, 1 Battalion Chief, 3 Police Cars, 1 Police Helicopter

Patients: 0-1

Credit Reward: 3000

I just told play some of my vehicles as state police. I have a troop in each county, and several cars that patrol the highway. I also use them as backup for town patrol cars.

I’m not sure if this has been brought up before, but a great improvement would be the addition of a dispatching tab just for brush trucks. Currently they’re under “other fire apparatus”, which can make them a bit hard to find when there are a lot of other units in the game. Just like how we got an FBI tab, can we get one for brush units?

I think there could be an expansion to police stations to include bomb squad units, command centers, etc that are not a part of the FBI.

So today I saw Missionchief’s Facebook post about the new mission, “Restaurant Fire.” I think it’s great! One thing I think would make it better though, is a new POI for “restaurant.” Right now it requires the “fast food restaurant” POI, which already generates a mission. I think a new POI would add variety and realism to the game. Thoughts?

A nice addition would be ATV trailers. They can be used on trail rescue calls, beach rescue calls, and even missing persons calls. Thoughts?

Something I did was I made “mini” stations around my city where 1 or 2 AMR units are kept, and I also have the big AMR headquarters. Another perk of this is that my ambulance station count is up so I can generate major calls like passenger train derailments.