Posts by Flexstar

would love to have more to do with the police side of the game. Really they dont have much input to the game. Only with the odd own missions, noise complaints. take prisoners to cells and a odd RCA. I not find a used for route patrol. Bear in mind I only have 3 Stations and an alliance prison.

Would be nice if we can have court rooms.
    So we arrest the person, take to police staion, then to court house, (court house also have cells (expansion number of court rooms, plus cells attach)) they hold them set or time there, before letting go or then to prison. Or deportation etc...

Earnings per normal with mission calls transported and prison fees. Also income from the court house. Also from deportation.

Even have missions that come from the court house it self.
    - failed to attend court hearings. Police cars pick them up. Take them to the court house or prison. Storyline type or thing. Sting off missions/calls related.

Follow up missions (arsonist) from setting fires.

I can go on with the ideas. But it's wrong theard.

Going off topic abit but related to POI.

I set a good number of POI. But I never had them being called. Then I set few of the same POI Over the place. But I still haven't had any.

I dont know if these are bugged of not

I am at that point in the game that the mission/calls that get only giving me on average 800-1600 credits. I do get the odd unknown Tanker oil, but never get the average credit for it.
    I am in my own alliance with my parnter and two others. We run alliance missions small single ones and large scales.
    Small single mission, 10,000 - 16,000 credits
    Large scale 100,000 - 150,000/200,000 credits

How can I improve my credits with personal mission/calls?

I tried uploading and image of what I have, but it wont allow me to.

I do have:
    14 fire stations (most have 3 engines, one that have 8 in and one have 6 in)
    3 police station
    2 hospital
    1 Alliance prison

24 water ladder
    9 police car (irv)
    6 fire officers
    4 RSU
    3 CARP
    3 hazmat units
    2 water carriers
    2 Ariel appliance
    1 BASU
    1 ICCU

Tell me if I'm wrong but I've just noticed that my HEMS has the same speed as normal vehicle - HEMS was flying near ALS ambulance driving highway - and it got there in the same time, HEMS should be a little quicker.

I notice that with air flying. It not realistic times.

For an hour drive on the road takes 1 hour. By helicopters should to no longer than 20 minutes.

Can we please have these three theards as followed

"GAME UPDATED NOTES"
    -- Game version eg. 2.5.2....
    "Updates notes"

"PLANNED UPDATES AND FEATURES NOTES"

"CURRENT IN GAME BUGGEDS"
    -- Name of the bug
    -- What and how the bug affects the game play
    -- ETA on fixes

"REQUESTED FEATURES"
    -- name of the requested feature
    -- Linked to the current thread or threads. Or merge threads in to one.

Can we also have these as pinned thread please.

So we can keep track on what been added, updated, planned features and what bugs. And requested features. This will keep the board/forum tidy and organized.

If you have a small fire Station, witch cost 50,000 credits.
    it will only cost 50,000 credits. To upgrade from a small to a full Station.
    That's at a cost 100,000 credits. Same if you brought it the full from the start.

Once a small reaches level 5 and 6 vehicles. You cannot expand any further, until you upgrade the building. To progress further levels and vehicles it can hold. Also Ambulance, Airport extension and water rescue expansion. Within the fire Station. Extra vehicles become available.

It take 24 hours to upgrade to full building. You still can use the station during this time.

It may be self explanatory. But I can not find any information about it.

I have a fire training centre (500,000 credits)
    Expansion - additional classrooms (400,000 credits)

Does this mean we can run more than one classes and different classes as well at the same time.

bug (android APP, not sure about IOS) could be my phone??

As I generally play on my phone. in witch when I set up an alliance mission area. (Small, medium and large scale).
    When I select "small" and start the mission. It give me medium or a larger area. When I get someone else and I log in to the web browser on a pc. I follow the same process. And I do get a small scale area.

Side note: would the scale (small, medium and large scale alliance mission. Should be under "large-scale alliance mission" And single alliance mission be under "Start an alliance event" ???
    Not the other way around.