Posts by Mouserc444

I agree it would be nice to see that ability to add 4 or so crew to units like rescues and ladders. Not all departments in the US run full crews on all trucks there are a lot of smaller companies or volunteers that don't run that type of staffing so leaving the minimum to 1-2 and raising the max to 4-6 would be nice.

PS: I do believe this post would be better placed under the suggestions tab not general discussion.

As Pottyscotty said alliances are great when you have a group that is playing together in a close by area but lacks a lot if you are playing alone and far from others. Also they are great for helping lower players to advance and get there first few stations going. Using the Alliance missions and sharing the larger calls with newer players allow them to respond to call that pay well to help them gain the credits to start building up so they are at a good point where they can run calls on their own and they have a few units built up.

If this was implemented I think 2 officers and the ability to transport 1-4 people would be more realistic, but in game there are not many call that require more then one transport per call for PD. So if this was added it would be nice to see some calls like riots or things like that require more people to be transported like 1-4 to make a unit like that worth it.

I like this idea I know some places in the US just use them as a fast response unit to get more man power to the scene or they use them to send medical help to a call that it might take an ambulance longer to get to, and if this unit is used as a quick response for a medic they would normally have the basic equipment to be able to handle most small calls. If there are patients that don't need to be transported I feel that the fly car should be able to release them but still need an ambluance for more serious patients that need a transport.

As some of the others have said I feel like the Type 2 is pretty much a brush truck or smaller type unit. All that needs to be done is a name change on your part and you can make it a brush unity.

I am able to setup an alarm with swat units and I have 5 active fully staffed Swat trucks, but every time I try to use one of these alarms it always tells me that I don't have any swat units when they are ready in station. These units work fine when manually sent to calls.