Posts by Bensmall20

Have since done some more graphics,

HATS Group (PTS & Frontline Ambulance Provider for LAS)

- HATS Electric Renault Master PTS Ambulance

- HATS Fiat Ducato PTS / Secure Transport Ambulance

- HATS Fiat Ducato PTS / Frontline Ambulance

- HATS Renault Master Frontline Ambulance

- HATS Renault Master PTS / Frontline Ambulance

- HATS Renault Master PTS / Secure Transport Ambulance

St John Ambulance

- SJA Peugeot Boxer PTS / Frontline Ambulance

- SJA Fiat Ducato PTS / Frontline Ambulance

- SJA MAN TGE LWB Frontline Ambulance

- SJA MAN TGE SWB Frontline Ambulance

Let me know if anyone wants anything graphics and i'll see what I can do!

If they are your graphics and you have evidence you have made them then there is no problem, lets be honest fire engines in the UK for example all look similar and there are a few variations between fleets, so graphic pack designs will be similar . It is wrong to take a graphic make a small modification and pass it off as your own, if you have made it yourself then there is no issue and I cant see why your getting so much hate for it.

This was for a missions graphics pack. Attached are images showing the original graphics that were made nearly 2 years ago.

As already stated, game support have been able to tell when a pack has been uploaded etc and have been able to prove that mine were original. I'm not sure why it's so hard to just not credit me on the pack?

Keep it as a private pack, anything that goes public that is almost identical to mine mine will just get taken down by the game support team. Simple...

The reason your graphics pack has been deactivated is due to you copying my original graphics pack from MC US nearly 2 years ago. After several attempts to ask you to either take down or credit my graphics were unsuccessful, I turned to the game staff for help with this issue. After I, and other members of my alliance provided sufficient evidence that I was the original creator of the graphics pack, both of your graphic packs that you copied from me have been deactivated.

Hope this clears things up, Ben