Posts by AlexG

Just to expand on the original post, maybe an idea could be a shared Alliance Inbox so that anyone outside of an alliance can contact an alliance admin. Then only friends or members of the same alliance can contact a player directly. This then stops any chance of sending different messages to admins, reduces message traffic and enables an easier audit trail should anyone become particular bothersome.

Any alliance that then like to message players before accepting into their alliance could use that shared mailbox, and all admins could monitor. I'd extend access to Co-Admins too (although this could be given to each alliance as an option)?

Thanks. These 2 solutions will be useful for some, but don't solve the issue I have. Excluding from ARRs really isn't the answer for me, as I still need them in the ARRs - they carry my CC trained staff. If I put JRUs in a custom category, then they become RRVs so no point having them. The whole benefit of them is they can also attend as a police car. The issue for me is they respond as an IRV when they cannot carry prisoners. The cleanest solution would be for the devs to reinstate the IRV category in ARRs and return the Police Car category to despatch any nearby police vehicle. I currently have all other police vehicles in a custom category so they can attend when I dont need them to transport prisoners (ie the 5th vehicle in the original example).

hi, since the new medical improvement i am seeing an issue with ARRs. On some jobs, a JRU is being despatched when i want an IRV to attend. This then leaves the scene when there are no patients remaining (as ambulances should stand down in my settings).
    I would like it to return to an option within the ARRs to specify an IRV (as it did a few months ago), and then the option to send the nearest police car (which would include a JRU).
    Take the Hare Coursing job as an example: it requires 5 police cars and has max 4 prisoners. I want to send 4 IRVs and then the nearest police car. Currently a JRU may attend as an IRV and leave me with a unit short to complete or extra prisoners to transport and tying up units, so i have to go back and despatch further units.
    Sorry for long post and hope this makes sense. I have over 200 jobs in my queue and has caused an issue for me after I started investing in JRUs.
    Cheers