Posts by Dan_Lorenzo

Hi Mike,

I currently don't have the NYPD Transit Stations built at the moment but it is on the cards to.

For my ESU Stations I have 22 SWAT trained staff. These staff 3x ESU RMP's (2 personnel), 4 xREP's (2 personnel), 1x Heavy Rescue Truck (2 personnel), and 1x Unmarked Van (6 personnel).

I have another 3 personnel trained in SWAT and K9 to staff 3x K9 RMP's out of the same station.

This is the set up I use at every ESU Station.

With calls I will vary the response. I will send REP's and K9 RMP's to Officer Down missions to make it realistic but i will also look at the mission requirements to ensure I meet the minimum.

One thing I did want to ask Mike was how have you named your FDNY stations? Have you named them with the units stationed there or something else?

Hi Mike,

I’m currently building my NYPD fleet. At the current moment I am only using Police buildings for my ESU Stations. Because we don’t have a unit capable of what fire units can do I only use my ESU units for SWAT related missions.

How I have organised it is where there is a precinct with an ESU attached I build 2 large police stations. One for the main precinct (i.e 13th Precinct) and build cells on it. I am aiming for between 25 and 30 patrols vehicles here. I then build a second large police station for the ESU unit attached (i.e ESU 1) without cells.

I find this stops confusion with all the units being in one station and can allow for easier management of assigning skills for ESU units.

For my Heavy Rescues and REP trucks I use the SWAT SUV.

I have some ESU RMP’s which are also the SWAT SUV.

I also have ESU K9’s working out of the ESU stations too.

The last type of unit I have at ESU stations is an unmarked van which Is the SWAT Armoured Vehicle.

I currently have the ESU HQ in game and use this for spare ESU vehicles but currently because of the unit capability of the game I do not have an ESU Ambulance or hazmat unit.

Currently we cannot cross use different departments or vehicles.

Hope this helps. If you need any more information I can send you screenshots of my set up.