Posts by ParkerS5

it is free to refund the building and move it if you make a mistake, just check the placement before you expand... could you please make your title not all caps and possibly post in the correct forum?

I definitely like the idea of an alliance being able to have a loan pot funded by members to establish new departments. It is a hard sell to get new players going when they don't have enough calls to keep them engaged and haven't decided on the game enough to buy coins.

11 Police stations
    26 patrol vehicles
    2 Police helicopters

36 Fire stations
    15 Engines
    25 Chiefs
    47 Quints
    18 Heavy Rescue
    7 Hazmat
    6 MCV
    1 hose tender
    1 Air truck

7 ems stations
    22 medics
    1 med flight

8 Hospitals

Aether provides the schooling :)

Previously i have read that the limit is # of fire stations+1 and i have had up to 28 calls in the past so I don't think that is it. My real issue you here is that the major benefit of premium is the turbo mode and as far as i can tell i could get the same calls on fast at this rate... seems premium is a bit of a waste if that is true.

So i am slightly confused, I have a premium Account, I am on turbo, I have 36 fire stations, 11 Pd stations, 8 hospitals and 6 Ems stations. Yet even with only 11 active calls I get a new call every minute or so and rarely get above 20 calls. This dosen't seem right to me? does it take into account shared alliance calls? what is causing me to generate less calls, Do storms or other events on the map affect individual call volumes?

I saw that wildfire is a call type under the possible missions but it list a place as (forest) does this mean I need a station within the geographical confines of an actual forest or something that is not yet implemented?

WE NEED PATROL. JESUS SEBASTION. JUST ADDING A PATROL FEATURE WOULD MAKE THE GAME WAYYYYY BETTER. EVERYONE WANTS IT. EVERYTIME I ASK YOU ARE ASK ABOUT IT IM IGNORED.

There is a button above the shift key on the left, please locate it and become familiar with its use. perhaps you would not be ignored if you presented yourself as a calm adult not a 5 year old.