Posts by WinWin

To be very honest, I did not know they existed until now. Never seen one before nor have I heard about them. Evacuation slides are for sure the dominant emergency escape on all aircraft. It’s required for aircraft so, because it seems so rare not really worth adding.

Yea, lol. "Police aviation = police helis and ... Prison plane" I think the bus should have a higher than 400 mil range. Say if you have to transport prisoners form the Key west and the nearest prison is in Tallahassee. It should have 400+ or unlimited range. But travels the same speed as any other car does. Don't judge if Key west and Tallahassee are less than or 400mil apart.

That's true. Maybe the difference from alliance owned prisons and smaller regional ones can be the capacity. I would also not be against the idea of having a longer wait time before prisoners are released from Jails and Stations to make this a bigger thing. Like to release a prisoner from a station maybe 2 hours. From a prison per prisoner maybe 3 or 4 hours. 1 hour for a prisoner that's not common in regular missions does not seem very realistic. Or maybe just increase the hours for a prison now that I look at it for smaller players.

I have a few ideas for Police Transport Vehicles.

#1Idea:
    [Blocked Image: https://live.staticflickr.com/7274/8151790218_d38ea51d2c_b.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/xBtXRFoLBjfVqtctI60ioZnuqnuEIMRFMvvUYtFEju9nPHOvhFXA9IbVVyg6dq-CcFnZdnQTZvUeTwSirj9qyu0_fkE49ucmc4Pb8Q2EdQ5BzEmbnAml0FnAEJkeONM3ca8JOGAAHTML4bwqdjGxt67ddAq8fXB7F-8]

This would be a prisoner transport van. Because police cars and all the other police vehicles can have only a maximum of 1 prisoner transport we can have this van which could hold like 5 prisoners at a time, from the scene to the police station or facility. Some people may say this is a little unnecessary but I think it would be useful for missions with at least more than 2 prisoner transports. It would also be good if you have a few and there are a bunch of prisoners after a custom mission is made. It will make transporting way easier. this vehicle could also count as a police vehicle when on scene. There would obviously be a limit to how many you can get, like MCU's because they are both similar. If a vehicle like this does become a real vehicle I would agree to more missions with prisoner transports and some in larger quantities like protests or FBI raids.

#2Idea:
    [Blocked Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fd/f1/01/fdf1018b033cc326ebb1833485666606.jpg]

Yes, the ultimate vehicle, the prisoner transport bus. This bus is like in real life, for transporting prisoners from place to place. This idea is more complex and I bet many would agree to complicated but I would also like to see this implemented. You can buy a bus to free prisoners in super large quantities from police stations. You can also send it to alliance owned (but hopefully becomes open to individual members), to free up prison space. When prisoners become a larger thing I believe for the network I have my police stations will be filling up a lot quicker. Sometimes even for my large NYC operations would like to see my stations freed up because I have run into times where all my prison cells were full. So, if I could have a option to "transport all prisoners" then the police bus would come to the station. On arrival it will be like any ambulance or police transport. You can then go to the menu and authorize it to move the prisoners (for now), to your larger or more regional station or an alliance owned prison. From there say an alliance owned prison is reaching capacity (because of the large amount of prinsoers that come from the new missions...) you can send the bus over to the prison by clicking on the prison and saying "transfer prisoners." once the bus arrives same deal. Then you can select for all the prisoners to go to whatever facility. Maybe even a regional police station or what would make more sense, a prison in the middle of nowhere not really being used.

If this gets implemented, obviously more prisoners from missions would be necessary, what the good thing about the prison bus is, you can clear the station quickly and transport them to a larger facility. Because the bus is not used often you can send it on 5 hour drives from one prison to one in the middle of nowhere. Because prisoner transports are only worth 225 each and are quite rare I think a payout for transporting prisoners from place to place would be nice to have a few grand payout. Especially from prison to prison. And I know the devs are trying to get people to spend coins so, the prison bus will be a per station thing and would have to be unlockable by rank. This will stop smaller players from buying one to transfer prisoners away without paying whatever you need to pay as of right now to realease a prisoner. I am assuming that when you grow larger you don't depend on coins to free up station space (according to me). I would again love to see both these implemented.

I find them very interesting ideas. I may have missed something or typed something that doesn't make sense so, elaborate!

It seems like a bug. Actually, it probably is one. Bug report it t the devs. I've never seen it before and nor have I had such happen to me.

I do want to say, it may need work but even when I buy vehicles sometimes it buys two for me instead of one. I press once and it gets me two. I never had negative balance because of it, nor did it put more vehicles than my bays allow but it has happened. I am not sure how to fix it. I don't want like a confirmation to buy, make it so you cant long press and buy multiple at once if that's the case.

Yea, I thought it was spam too... new person, same titles, lol. these topics could easily get deleted by a mod overlooking it or ignored by the community.

You know, there are so very great ideas here. I like the idea of being able for the game to send additional units in case of a mission expansion.

What I was thinking is, if you have a base AAR for like a grease fire - and it upgrades to a residential fire you can create an AAR for that grease fire or pretty much any mission that has 2 engines with it's response and you will have a drop down menu. There you can select the missions you want it to expand too. Say, from a grease fire and it turns into a residential fire, the game will give you a notification (where the ambulance and police transports are located at) and you can choose to send which AAR the was selected in the drop down to respond. that way, you will not forget about those missions that expanded and thru the transports menu can send the additional units. This will be a toggle function and possibly only for premium. It would help say if you have like one of those 20 train station, subway station, train fires, etc. you will be able to say, Subway station fire AAR if selected then, it will give you the options you chose to dispatch. If only one was selected, it can send it automatically.

Might be hard to take in. I had two ideas and had to change the script a bit without redoing it. I am not sure if full automation for this would be possible. Say, the AI can just send the additional units automatically if you have an AAr for it without having the player press on it synced to the mission and paired with the AAR (grease fire, drop down menu for each AAR and player can select "grease fire" for that AAR).

exactly. I get the point but, once I get to that area where that becomes a predicament, honestly, I’m fine jus paying for an extra station on the side. *cough cough, unlike wildland....

So, to get this straight, you only see alliance shared missions in Florida? Zero in NYC?

It may be an unintentional bug. Personally I don’t use that litter feature on any of my dispatch centers. for reference using that setting on a dispatch center will mean you a can ONLY see alliance missions 150nm away from that dispatch center.

Maybe try disabling it. It maybe because if Florida is your main dispatch center then that’s the only one the game will calculate a 150nm radius for alliance shared missions for. The game might just ignore the secondary dispatch center’s input for 150nm and just use the Florida dispatch centers range.

To clarify things, you can name your posts whatever you want as long as it’s appropriate and not offensive. It’s just, when other community members like me read the posts you create it can be confusing or just be ignored because there are “duplicates of them.” Obviously they area all different suggestions, but maybe to be more specific you could name them like as this topic is about; “Majority Call Spawning” It just makes reference easier. :)

So, I’ll start off basic. As you may know, ALS Engines may be something to come up in the near future. It’s still got some work but I’d say that would be a major EMS update maybe 1-2 major updates later.

I read that forum post and, I really like the idea! I totally agree with it as well. I personally don’t have an ETA, and mainly it’s about when that other update “associated” with it will come out. There are many things to be added to the game and mods are constantly taking down notes for them. So... the update will come eventually in some form.