Posts by WinWin

Now, as a forum member across many games and platforms, I see how and why this game makes it like they do.

This game is separated from each other because the devs were super ambitious. They made many languages, a normal game would have many languages but, the only thing that varies is the text. They went above and beyond to implement different units, names, etc to each language. It’s very difficult for that and, as TCARfan said, they don’t want sub category’s for the different versions.

In other games I see that it’s only a change of language. I believe to take the pressure of the developers they should open a community translation for everyone. In other games and forums, https://www.localizor.com/ a website used for community translations would be very useful. It will allow the community to vote and translate phrases and words correctly. The devs can then chose to accept which ones in. Not only that but, I’m sure everyone will be happy to know, when translating a game, you do it with thought, you can get steam keys to games.

here is my understanding. This translation tool will drastically help the Forum admins to translate mission names so they can just add in the specific units. This will allow them to make more or transfer more missions to each game. Next off, I fully support the developers in their implementation of updates because of all the games they need to run at a time. Last, I would also love for the devs to consider adding sub forums. Adding sub forums would add people from South Korea! To join in the forum. I think that’s important because there language is so different!

hm? Really? For my USAR I just have 2 boat+hr units... I did not have anything else in particular to add unless you have suggestions for that station.

The second issue, yes, you will need to train a lot of personnel. But, it’s no rush at all anyways. Plus, I am not sure how many people even have BLS units at this moment in time. It will take a while for ppl to add in the BLS crew and train personnel. Hopefully the devs make training like 2-3 days and with an alliance course or sourced from your own training center it’s free. And, it could be a money maker, selling seats for courses make pretty good credits. It’s def not gonna be like the sheriff units implementation; A. They learned from their mistake (I hope) and B. Ambulances are a requirement, BLS+als engine or so forth is not a requirement from the regular ALS.

Not just that. I don’t see that problem. I run into it when my dispatch center does not have the “Set Own Dispatch Range” which will mean, you can get calls for units you may not necessarily have all across that dispatch zone.

So, to give my partake in this... Yes, I find BLS ambulances useless in terms of game requirements but more designed for realistic setups. EMS rescues I generally don’t use either.

There is talk about launching EMS trained Fire personnel in an new update. It will go as a training basis which you can have those personnel respond on Engines making them ALS certified Engines to assist BLS ambulances. That would make it a lot easier to use BLS’ because all you have to do is train personnel and add them to already existing engines.

I have only built SJ. Santa Clara is in the works. I have no mutual units to send. The game should function on a regular basis to where SJ and other counties so in California can operate without outsourcing. And, I don’t wait for the rescues to clean up and go to the next call. I’m impatient and would like to have enough rescues to be able to finish most of the calls in the area as it is.

Agreed. But, it gives other players an unfair advantage as well, being this game is a online multiplayer game. It should be rephrased. This IS a “free play sandbox” game but because it’s multiplayer as well it’s competitive. I’ll take an example that I don’t particularly like but serves good perspective here, Fortnite. You buy V bucks so you can get customizations and a few power ups (found on google search engine). Becuase it is such a competitive game, you can only introduce so many things to help the people who are paying. By adding a x2 event for premium players they can boost every-time there cool down is off and about every 1-2 months extra when the devs launch an event too. I can make well over 7-9 million for one of those days. Over 25 million for a 48 hour event. A bit overkill as well.

I am sure we can add extra features, but this is in my terms too much.

Yea, ok. Idk, I counted 4 or smth like that. No, I right now in SJ have a train station fire medium, Hotel fire large and a bunch of other calls and a res. Fire. With the rescues I have it’s not enough.

Also, with the stations I have in the area, I had to put in 2 hazmats for both HIT units because some missions require 2 of them.

I am not sure that’s how it works. Yes @BenjaminCrewz that is a super great idea! I put OES engines in my stations and it’s not as I would like them as for many units I would like to put them on code 6 until peak season. I would love to just search up and select vehicles to be status 6. I don’t do that now because it’s too tedious.

I mean, I love the helicopters infinite range. I never really use mine to go across the globe, but it’s re assuring for nationwide coverage. I think it’s fine.

In terms of it being a “bug” it’s just calculating the time it takes to get to that destination at a constant speed. 2 days makes sense in game. Def. not irl.

Is there a reason that fireboats and rescue boats need their own firehouse? Can why not be able to expand one house to have the other?

Fire and rescue boats require it’s own station because they are placed as a “coast guard unit.” Like, the coast guard will have these stations. Not very realistic to have fire engines and MCV’s at a regular fire station. Regular fire stations do have water rescue boats which reflect on real life.

well, the mobile version is well done in design. I agree, that is a huge deal breaker for the mobile version. I play on Safari when I play on mobile, lol. I think refreshing the page and it’s overall better to run the game on. I would like to see more work done on that issue for the app, agreed.

yea.... why would someone pay for a “membership” which gives the developers well deserved money for making and developing the game, make that feature free so they don’t get money from it? I mean, I would like to see more features added to premium, not less.

||

I don’t think there is a problem with spawning wildland missions. They are just very rare. I have many Wildland expansions and vehicles, possibly like 14 expansions, but I still do get about 1 every few days to a week. It’s something to do with mission generation. We NEED a higher generation for those missions.

I do disagree with the SWR missions tho. I get plenty of bridge collapses with just 3 stations. I think they are fine. The water boat missions also need to be boosted.

So, no guaranties but, ladder/rescue trucks may be in development already. I don’t have an ETA.

In the game, MCV’s act as battalion units on a call as well. So, it is also a double unit. Otherwise, that’s about it.

Yup. I would also really want a tab just for wildland units and possibly also the wild fire aircraft. It will make dispatching a lot easier. It’s been discussed on pervious posts so, I really hope the devs can see we all want this. :)

Yea, I have LSS and it’s great. I think that’s good but, when I play on mobile, I’ll have to memorize it.

And, my point is, many calls require rescues. In SJ I have 5 squads plus a utility unit. I’ll just tell you that, that!s not enough. I get partial building collapses and train station fires and the same time. I’ll need more rescues. I think the missions right now are pretty good on it, and for realistic NYC players, it works. I haven’t seen it work in Cali tho.

Ok man, I am sacrificing realism because that is the way to get enough rescues. This game does not have that luxury. There are so many calls I get in that area, I can’t go running around with 5 squads... I’m glad that I have huge ops in NYC too. That is credits I can rely on. I mean, how does that make sense? I would love to have engines as engines but I can’t.

As stated, rescue/ladder trucks maybe coming and is a highly requested item. I’m not sure wether that will allow Quints and ladder trucks to also count as rescues.

I agree and have agreed many times that trucks should be counted as rescues. I’m not too sure wether I want light and heavy rescues. I’m all in for realism, but when you got more than 200 units it’s gonna be hard getting which rescue to which call. I can always send a heavy rescue or rescue engine but if I want to utilize that ability I’m going to need to memorize which calls can accept light rescues for the rescue count when I’m dispatching.