Posts by WinWin

ok ok man. Take it easy. I believe that was before that knowledge came to us in the forums. And also not everyone is an expert here (me)...

I guess. I mean, if it’s the exact same as a heavy Rescue sure. Never a requirement. But here’s the thing. If it was put in there for realism why add it when it has no difference?

I understand, forestry has so many types of engines and in the game, serve the same purpose but, A. They all do forestry missions and B. Actually vary in what they do.

Different types of rescues would just add a super random other vehicle and would actually take time. There are many other things that need fixing in my mind.

I like most of the ideas given. No, I definitely do NOT need more rescue variants. That would be way to confusing.

Gas Oder or Carbon Monoxide calls I guess sure you could add other units but it’s not really a big deal Or high priority.

I love both of the units given above. I was going to put out a post for a fire chief but I haven’t found much about it. I would love those units in the game!

Agreed! I have no idea why in the world MC would put some of my K-9 or my MCV crew in a random engine/patrol car instead of that specialized vehicle. The game should definitely prioritize regular crew for regular vehicles and only if there is not a minimum requirement reached for a regular unit.

Would it be possible to add it so when players create a custom alliance mission an alliance Co-Admin and above are able to coin the mission to complete? A lot of times their are missions created that are done by trouble makers that are then removed from a alliance but the mission is stuck for 48hrs, leading to 48hrs of having to deal with it from other players.

Secondly is it possible to add a feature for admins to turn off the alliance storms for a period of time. Kinda like a chat ban but more of a storm ban. If more than one storm is active on the map at once it slows down the game and the lag is unbearable at most times. The other day we had 4 storms in one area within 24hrs and ended up making it extremely hard to play in that area because of the lag.

Thanks for listening

I do agree, I have no idea why anyone but the player who started it cannot finish the large custom mission. That would be a very nice feature. I have had many conflicts with that as well.

For the storm thing, sure. I like the idea of it although I have never experienced players send off more than 2 storms at a time. In out alliance we would just work our way through the calls but I do get how 4 storms can get cumbersome. Try putting your map in a very remote location (which cuts loads of lag) and going though all the missions then. Should solve the huge lag problem.

The burning bus terminal mission currently only requires 3 fire engines and a battalion. A bus terminal is a very large building like an HQ for many buses. A burning bus terminal would need a much larger response than 3 Engine sand a BCU. So, I’m thinking it would be more like;

8 engines, 2 ladders, 1 rescue, 2 battalions, 3 patrols, 1 Mobile air, and 1 tanker.

I think the patient amount is fine and a higher payout would also make sense.

thank you again!

also, if there are any mods reading this, I wanted a few other missions changed and I haven't received a update on a few of em. So if you could check em out or something that would be nice. Also, if a new thread for all of this is necessary... :thumbup:

literal patrol cars. FBI offices and buildings have FBI police units, aka regular patrol cars. I would like to be able to add those in the federal buildings instead of also placing a regular police station on the side. I think it makes total sense also because it costs 500k.

I would actually I’d prefer the opposite. I would like to add units like SWAT and patrol cars to the new FBI building. In my closer areas they have SWAT bearcats and I am quite sure of, many, many patrol units within the organization as well. The FBI doesn't just own specialty Vehicles, they own many other units as well.

Also, I would just rename an FBI station if your jurisdiction has a FBI unit which, I know there are quite a few of those. Adding regular units into the FBI station will also make that way better.

Why am I getting calls requiring sheriff's when I have the box checked in all of my dispatch centers to only send units assigned to that center?

I do not want sheriff's stations and do not plan to have them I am happy with my police stations.

This is a problem we all have. It’ll pass by for me in a few hours but, it happens because it is a requirement after 3 pd stations. That means, no matter if you have it or not the game expects you to have them already even though you have none in your Station.

Only expansions count towards the missions spawning. Required units even when you have zero still will spawn those missions because of the number of stations you have.

I think the communication between us and the mod team is great- thank you all for what you do. However, the communication between us and the dev team is horrible. We get about 1 translated message a week, and other than that we barely know what they are working on. None of us saw a completely unintuitive second app for a new color scheme coming, nor did anyone request that (to my knowledge). I feel like the devs need to actually look at this forum (or listen to you guys when you tell them what’s been requested) and make their decisions based off of that rather than whatever they think should be added. The whole reason they’re making so many different versions is to tailor the experience to people from that country, correct? So why not listen to people that are actually from that country?

Could not agree more.

The moderators and forum staff are real experts, they interact and they take many ideas into consideration. It’s just that, I think this new update with the Sheriffs could have been way better implemented if the MC team were to ask, “hey, do you guys like this idea” or in a poll fashion. I am in many other forums and one forum that I truly love would be the game, Airport CEO. The forum there is engaging and welcoming. The devs put up polls and talk with other forum members daily!

This game may be on a bigger scale but I still think the developers can spare a bit of time to ask a few questions to the public or gives some thoughts, make things spicier here. There are quite the sum of changes many people in my group want fixed with the new update, it seems to me there is a pattern and I think that shows why asking the general public of some ideas would be nice.

But, I love the MC team in the end and they are the ones who keep it going and I appreciate the work you all put in. A few more tweaks and we will be set for the future! :)

To answer your question, a patient transfer call will send an ambulance to the clinic, pick up a patient and I believe just transport it to the nearest Hospital. I don’t know why it may be transporting to a father hospital though. It may have something to do with the expansions but mine don’t do that.

And, I got another one for you.

I have seen and been told of, the new FBI units are not part of the police dispatch category. Quite frankly thier not in a catagory. It’s quite annoying scrolling though a dozen units to find the ones I am looking for. I would assume it’s a bug or it has not been implemented yet so yea.

Thanks!

You know, I may as well make a new thread for all of my complaints on these missions. :whistling:

So, the Hunter accidentally injured trespasser mission requires another little patrol car.

From the title of this mission and what I would think this call out is is a accidental gunshot wound fired to a civilian. I don’t think the response will be one patrol car. I think irl the mission would already be classified as an attempted homicide until more evidence as been acquired. So, I would like to see a much larger response, I am thinking like 4 patrol-6 Patrol cars and an FBI unit/wagon. Also a way larger payout. I think that would be a lot more realistic than sending a lone patrol car.

Thanks again.