Posts by WinWin

I got another suggestion. I have noticed that the drunk driving callout in game right now requires ONE police unit. I don’t think that’s at all realistic for a call like that. Usually there would be at least 2 or 3 Patrol cars on scene and if needed a K-9 unit. (In this game the K-9 can also serve as a DUI unit). So, I would like to see a larger unit requirement and maybe a higher payout for that call. Because right now 1 Police unit to a drunk driving call is not realistic.

Thank you for your hard work as always, the MC Team!

Yea, we have started many. And it will just take the time honestly. It kinda sucks that it takes 4 days. I would like it better if it’s 3 especially when it’s a sheriff unit. We may as well just make patrol units require “police” training. Lol.

A quick fix, there is a mission on the U.S. MC game called Petrol Fraud. I am guessing it was a quick typo and it could be changed to “gasoline fraud”. Thanks!

I do agree with that perspective. Currently I am building up Silicon Valley fully realistically and I really do want to see the missions it can handle. (Especially with Wildland).

I mean, I would love it but it still just won’t work from a game perspective like this game.

I dunno if maybe the EMS engines could go for a rescue in a vehicle entrapment. If it’s like a EMS ladder or engine it can also count as a rescue or maybe a “EMS Rescue” Other missions would still require rescue engines or rescues however. I think that would help ease that problem.

Honestly, I would just like EMS engines and a more realistic rescue function to the game. IK they are coming though.

I love the idea. I agree with it as well. But, the devs made a Pumper Tanker unit and obviously it was a bit to easy for people to get the minimum requirement.

Making a combo unit for rescues-platforms-engines that just really defeats the purpose for having many of the units already in game. Even if it was locked until Captain afterwards it would be such a major change it would probably mess up how many of us have set up our stations, realistic or not.

I agree with you in the ladders going to missions like vehicle entrapment and some light rescue missions, I think the best remedy to that would be a ladder + rescue.

Also, while building realistically right now I haven’t hit anything major I would like a 3 in 1 combo unit.

You will need a Fly car if you send a BLS ambo. If you send an ALS you don’t need anything. Although, it’s not the most realistic. Irl not all patient calls with BLS’ require Flycars so I would like to see that changed a bit.

Awesome, i did not know that.

Well, now that I know I’ve got a few problems with it. One of my AAR’s is the short key S. I wanted my short-keys to match the first letter of the vehicle responding. So If we could customize which button does which one that would be best.

I would still like the button to be enter. So, if that could become a thing or we can customize it I think that would be very beneficial. :)

Just if you did not already know, I have mine named as Hook and Ladder and HRV. When you select say, 1 rescue it most of the time dispatches a rescue engine. Same for a quint.

A utility unit is pretty much exactly the same as a rescue. It does the same thing so, I don’t think that’s necessary. If you want to play realistically by sending these units individually. I would not object if they add it though. It’s just not top priority.

also, I would just like to see a “Wildland” tab. That would be a lot more useful to implement for me personally.

hm, yes. I don’t know why that is. I put in pictures. And I did explain what they are, yes, they are just trucks. Not always 4 doors but yea.

So, this is my opinion on this. I would not call it “lifeguard” service. It is way to similar to a rescue boat or even a fire boat station. I don’t think we should get a new station for lifeguard service.

I think maybe you can upgrade a fire station to lifeguard expansion. In that expansion you can get the ATV, Utility and the trailers associated with it. (A small motorized life raft and Jet ski). As, you can also name the fd station whatever you want.

I like the idea yes, I love the idea of lifeguard equipment and I think it should just be changed like that. Agree? Thoughts?

Thumbs up from me! It would be cool to replicate Bondi Rescue ATV’s in game

Also, yes. I have put out some missing person calls on beaches and I have seen a rise in popularity for ATV sort of missions (trail rescues). I think one of those will tie in well.

Hello,

To answer your question about crew cab semi’s, they are just trucks. Nothing special.

The truck above (2nd picture) is a Crew can semi hauling a dozer. Cal Fire has a few of these just to move around these heavy machinery. In game the truck hauls just the dozer right now. It requires a semi truck license.

Wildland Firefighting units are for fighting wildfires. They come in many different sizes. In game there are all the types as in real life. You can search each of them up. They range from heavy fire trucks on steroids to small pickup trucks. All of them carry different amounts of water and all of them do different things irl but you can pick which ones you like and buy those.

Hope this clears it up. :)

Unfortunately, I too am on the negative side of this. Playing this game, I have seen and made many, many new friends from within alliances and other sorts of communication through the game. But, that does not stop exploiters. I just think that, until a solution is put in place we cannot have that function. I would pay for premium for that but it just won’t work as a whole. As we can see from resent uplift on the chat, there are more convictions of cheating. The cheaters won’t stop and by doing so it just makes more able to cheat and you are just essentially giving them the tools for a small fee. Makes there life a whole lot easier I’m sure.

Again, I love the idea. But, it won’t practically work for this game right now.

I agree. We are paying for the expansions anyways. They ain’t cheap either. To upgrade to max capacity it costs 380k so, it’s pretty even. For sure, I think it should be up-ed to like 50.

I know everyone on the MC team is working hard, no sweat. So, I think we should just let them do their thing. They pump out missions every week for us and they just finished doing a wildness update so, I would bet now that they have more time they can work on it.

Emm Sorry but if you look at your own question your clearly asked what OSM is and ive told you the answer. I'm not being rude nor am I shooting down ideas but I've been on this fourm since 2016 and in the last 3 months people have asked the same question about boundaries and everything a mod has to tell people no it can't be done it gets asked again and for the mod it gets annoying.

Yup, I condemned you for answering what OSM means, did I not? :huh:

And for the fact that this form post is one of a kind, I have no idea what you are talking about considering as well, I joined more than 3 months ago. I am not a new player to the game but a bit newer to the forum. So, as this is the only post I read about this topic I posted here.

I don’t really get why you don’t just ignore it. You weren’t even part of the argument and you randomly picked it up after a short while so you could prove your point? I am just saying, I am putting out arguments to your “claims” and it’s getting pretty repetitive. In this post I have addressed all your points and they don’t align. Just stop. This can be the final post for now. Don’t bring this up again unless you still have different excuses to make of my wrong doing.

Otherwise, it still doesn’t break the fact that your being rude. :)

OSM or open street maps which is what the web game runs off and uses. We nor kieran are being rude we are trying to get it through along with the mods that boundaries are not possible. Reading old fourm posts can tell you this

I appreciate the explanation, but please stop. Everyone can have there own view points on this. There will be no changing of opinion here wether you like it or not. Please stop bringing this up. I hate being negative and I am an optimistic person although some matters man, just drop it. I have no idea why you brought it up again as, you were not even part of it. Leave it be, arguing ain’t going to cut anything or make anything better for anyone.

I know now that my idea would not work, does it hurt to ask? Apparently to you guys it does. I am a pretty senior player and I would really like a feature like that to be implemented. A plead for a feature like that, and as a person who has no background to coding, I don’t think you are thinking about wether or not it really was obvious.

A marker, sorry, but I do consider that rude.

Thank you.