Posts by Doormatt

I had a mission for a Fire in a Heritage Building spawned in Folkstone kent only for the BASU unit to drive past the mission location and goto FRANCE through the tunnel for a day out!!

Is anyone else getting this issue with the ARR's or is it just me??

Sorry you missed the point! I play every day and when collecting the daily rewards, I collected day 6 and the next day when I went to collcet day 7, it was showing day 1, NOT DAY 7! as though I had missed a day and reset the rewards ladder! I checked the Credits to make sure and it showed that I had not missed a day! It showed that I had collected 20000 credits for day 6 on 23rd feb and on 24 feb it would only let me collect the Day 1 (5000 Credits) Not Day 7 (5 Coins) which it should have!

So what Im saying is that My rewards went from Day 6 to Day 1! missing Day 7 altogether! as though I had miised a day but there was no gap or missed days! Like I said 23rd Feb - 24th Feb! Where is the missing day??

If you also look at other replys above you will see that I am NOT the only person that has noticed this!

Im happy that you do not have this issue, but myself and others do!

I have noticed that the 7th Day Rewards keep getting skipped so I dont get the 5 coins as promissed for that day! Instead it goes from day 6 to day 1, despite playing EVERY DAY! I checked the credit transactions and it shows 23rd Feb I got the 20000 credits for day 6 and on the 24th feb I got 5000 Credits for Day 1! What happened to Day 7?? This has happened a few times now and is very frustrating as I am trying to collect the Coins to gain Staff and training! I am a Premium member (Until 15 Sept 2024) and this needs to be fixed!

Try cancelling all units on them. exiting the window and then if the mission doesnt clear, re-dispatch ambulances.

I have found sometimes patients get "treated" but get stuck or the patient is stuck on a different unit. If the patient is coming from a EPIRB Marina mission, then the ambulances also semi-bug out and need to always be manually canceled. There is a bug report for that done. but no fix as of yet

Also as Michaelje said. Missions auto clear, with no penalty if they have been active longer than 24 hours at 4am (GMT). So that is always an alternative, you can just recover your ILB/ALBs and leave the mission in your stack for 24-48 hours and it will just disappear.

I tried all that but still nothing worked! I didnt know that missions dissapeared after 48hrs as I have never left anything that long before! I will do that from now on! Thanks for the assist!

I keep on having to use Coins to clear Patient/Prisoner Hand Off Missions because they do not transfer the patients to hospital Despite ambulances being sent and mission being completed!! It wont leve my screen until I pay 2 x coins each and ties up Ambulances which could be used in other missions! Am I doing something wrong or are others having the same issue?? It just cost me 12 coins today as I had 6 of these missions on my screen that wouldn't clear no matter what units (Ambulance/Hems/Critical Care/Coastguard Rescue/Lifeboats) I sent or how many! :cursing: It shows the Casualties Names and the Bar Is either Grey (Empty) or Fully Green It just needs to show transfer request to take to hospital, but doesn't! IS THIS A BUG?? Can it be fixed?? I am fed up of having to spend Coins when I dont have to!

I sent 5x ambulances all Critical Care trained! It then said another ambulance was required! When I looked at the dispatch screen 2 x ambulances where treating the Same Patient! And 1 still needed treating! So I had to send 6 x CC Ambulances for 5 x Patients! I did not send any Rapid Reponse or HEMS.

We don't get told how many Ambulances to send! I am sending 1 per patient which is what I thought was required!

I had a.mission (Partial Building Colapse) to which there was 5 x patients so I sent 5 x Ambulances only to have another Ambulance requested because 2 x Ambulances are treating the SAME patient!

Is this a bug or is this supposed to happen again so need to send more than required?? :/ :/ :S

I have added 2 Ambulances at each clinic and I have changed the graphic so it looks like a PTS vehicle.

If you want Clinics to take patients you have to add The expansion - General Internal - they will then take minor injuries such as heat cramp, sunstroke etc...

I am based North West Kent (on the Surrey Border) I have a Fire Station at Westerham (between J5 Sevenoaks and J6 Godstone on M25) which is the one that spawns Cottage fires on The M25 and a fire station at Edenbridge which spawns Car Accidents & lorry lost its load missions in the middle of fields with no road access.

would it be possible to train Ambulance staff based in Fire Station extensions and small Hospitals (Clinics) in Critical care??
    At present you can only train Ambulance stations and HEMS.
    Would be nice to train the others as well so no need to have to send a second ambulance when critical care is requested!

why can't we train Critical Care to Ambulances based at Fire Station or small hospitals (clinics)?
    At present we can only train Ambulance Stations or HEMS in Critical Care! Can this option be requested to the devs??

I now have Critical Care missions! What is that?? I don't have training centres yet as I cannot afford them yet! Why are we getting these missions so early?? I have only been playing for a week!! Its too much for me to pay real money at present but I now have 2 missions I cannot clear any more and I won't be able to earn any credits to afford them either and I won't be able to play ;( :cursing:

I keep getting RTC missions that need an operational team leader, but I do not have the relevant resources nor do I meet the requirements for this! The requirements are 6 x rescue stations, but I only have 3 + 1 hospital. Is there any way I can loose this mission or will it stay until I can complete it??

Can someone please help??
    Thanks in advance