Posts by WhiskyTangoFoxtrot

Okay, since you're new here, let me educate you a little bit.
    Missionchief US wasn't the "US" version of the game, it was the ENGLISH version of Leitstellenspiel. Spending 2 years building up an account then having a new development team come along and open a server specifically for a country & losing progress/money for the past 2 years is quite frankly annoying.

You'd be the first to complain if this happened to you.

New on ths Forum, playing Leitstellenspiel since it exists actually^^

You made the decision to play Mission Chief US. Even if you built stations in the UK, nobody forced you to play Mission Chief US. It is an entirely different game you can't use properly to built UK Stations anyway as the apparatus is totally different. That you all want alms now is ridiculous really.
    Imagine how many players built stations in the US, Canada or wherever on Leitstellenspiel. None of them are yelling for compensation. Start over. And don't make such a big issue from it.

I have noticed that in the Australian Missionchief version Quints are available to purchase by Credits for Lieutenants, in the US version only for Captains and upwards. Given the fact that a lot of Departments in the United States rely heavily on those Engines in their AAR's and for equalities sake-could we either lower the required rank for Missionchief-US or raise it for Missionchief-Australia ?

Let me know what you think, would be cool if this issue could be adressed by the developers.