Posts by Kped3696

Hello everyone just looking for some clarification please. Can anyone explain few questions I have.

1. EMS Operations Support function/purpose?

2. EMS Mobile Command unit function/purpose?

3. I remember reading a while ago that one of the two listed above wasn't really needed. That you could just train two people and put them in a EMS cheif vehicle. Which of the two above is this true for?

4. EMS Cheif purpose/function?

5. Mass Casualty unit number of pts it can transport?

Thank you.

Hello everyone I'm just looking for some clarification please. Can anyone confirm that the fire investigation expansion for FDs is the same as a stand alone Fire Marshall Office (Two expanded FDs would count as two Fire Marshall Offices)? If they are different would you please explain the difference. Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone

I personally play more on the app rather than the internet version on a PC. I would like to see the "Requirements for mission" (mobile app version) button at the top of the mission page instead at the bottom and having to scroll through all of my units to see what a mission needs to complete. Kinda discouraging to scroll through hundreds of units just to see what a new mission needs. So I find my self unintentionally just dispatching to the missions im familiar that don't require alot to complete. Can anyone else relate? Please let me know what you think and if I explained this clearly. Thank you.

thank you. The problem im encountering is alot of the fire departments in my county (rural NC) do not have websites. And even some of the bigger departments in surrounding areas have very vague websites such as Fayettevile nc or even Charlotte nc.

hello everyone

Just a couple suggestions.

1. EMS missions expandable for both the patient and the call type.
    Pt Example- every mission starts and ends with the same pt code so if it's A or B you send a BLS truck. It would be cool if the pt code changes during the treatment phase to an ALS pt code now needing a ALS trick or fly car. I currently see no purpose for the fly car
    Call type Example- any mission (chest pain, fall, sick person, etc) can expanded to a cardiac arrest becuase in real life any call can be dispatched wrong or turn into a cardiac arrest. I was dispatched in real life to a routine fall and upon arrival pt was in cardiac arrest.

2. Cardiac arrest worked on scene (longer call time not just the normal pt treatment time) and requires more units (another Ambulance, EMS supervisor if your at that level, fire truck becuase fire is a huge, and a patrol car). Where im at cardiac arrest are worked on scene(and to my understanding this is slowly becoming the new normal everywhere in the US)

I don't know of anyone that just throws a cardiac arrest pt in the truck and runs to the hospital with 1 driver and 1 provider. Everyone i would thinks calls for help even if you don't work it on scene. If someone dose thats not in the best interest of the patient.

Thank you let me know what yall think and if I need to clarify better.

Hello everyone,

To the ones who play realistically, how do you learn where all the stations are and what units each station has as well as each units call sign?

I have two accounts one that is not realistic and one (just started) that my goal is to be as realistic as possible.

Thank you

hello everyone I have a couple of questions/concerns.

1. Why is HEMS max crew 1? From where I'm at all HEMS have a pilot, nurse, and paramedic. I personally would like to see a minimum crew limit of 3 maybe max of 4. I have not yet purchased a helicopter just the station. If it can be changed please let me know.

2. Am I the only one experiencing the sick person mission says no to all my hospitals for the correct department? Even hospitals that are fully expanded. Is it suppose to be like that if so why?

Thank you.

Hello everyone,

Hello we are a small alliance based in North and South Carolina. We are looking for active members new or experienced who play anywhere in the Carolina's. Looking for new friends to play with and grow. I am willing to answer any questions.

The name of the alliance is Emergency Management of the Carolina's how ever due to character limit, when searching use "Emergency Management Carolinas".

Thank you.

Thank you. I don't believe we are on the same page though. I currently have a police helicopter that is assigned to dispatch center 1 (now dispatch center 1 generates calls requiring a police helicopter) I am about to build dispatch center 2 in a different county. I want to assigned my police helicopter to both dispatch center 1 and 2.(dispatch center 2 will not generate missions requiring a police helicopter unless i have one assigned to it) i don't want to build to police helicopter in both counties to get the missions requiring it. I want to use my current one to generate mission requiring it in both counties but (unless I'm mistaken) it will only generate missions in the area of the dispatch center it is assigned to and if I do not have it assigned to either I will not get missions requiring it anywhere. I know I can send the unit from one area to the other but it will it/won't it generate missions that it is required for in both areas. I don't want to send it to the second area just because I want to send it to the second area because it is needed to complete the mission.

Thank you.

Can we currently assign a station to multiple dispatch centers? Example police helicopters I am about to expand to a Second area with another dispatch center. This county doesn't have any aviation of its own but units come from surrounding areas when needed. I would still like to get calls requiring a police helicopter in my Second area but I don't want to build a police aviation station in my second area I want to send it from my first area if that makes sense. Please let me know if I need to clarify better. If we cannot currently do this than that is my suggestion (recap, assign a station to multiple dispatch centers). This increases realism.
    Thank you.

Thank you that is very helpful. This whole time I have been doing it through the individual units info page lol

Could someone please explain the follow-up feature and the follow-up filter under available units on a dispatch page of a call? I've been trying to find information but I am not successful. I have been playing for about a year and I have never used it.

Thank you.

Yes that is exactly what I was suggesting. The boat currently requires swift water rescue training only. I am suggesting that we add SCUBA Diving training, make the boat hold swift water rescue or Dive trained personnel (that way we still have a "Water Rescue team and a Dive team") and add missions specifically to Diving such as vehicle recovery, evidence recovery, lost person search, etc.

Thank you

SemperDeadly

Thank you for your input. I do believe you are misunderstanding my first suggestion. I know we have boats and swift water rescue training available. I am specifically requesting Scuba diving something I have not seen in the game.