Posts by Kped3696

Hello everyone

I have a few more random suggestions

1. SCUBA Diving. I would like to see a dive class created for fire and/or police. Dive expansion for Police and/or use the water rescue expansion for fire. boat requires trained personnel either swift water rescue or dive. Along with missions using dive team like vehicle recovery, search, evidence recovery, etc.

2. EMD (Emergency Medical Dispatch) upgrade for dispatch centers. When EMD upgrade is purchased with in game currency (credits not coins), patients timer for treatment/transport begins to reduce a little amount prior to units arrival on scene. As EMD trained dispatchers provide first aid instructions over the phone prior to EMS arrival in real life. This of course only working for missions that start with patients not missions that spawn patients after first units arrival or missions that upgrade with patients.

3. Again (because I cant stress this one enough) patrol routes that generate missions instead of all police missions only generating around the station. And new missions such as BOLO (Be on the look out for) spotted, routine traffic stop. Fleeing traffic stop, Pursuit, Amber Alerts, disabled vehicle, driver needing medical assistance, etc.

I really love the game but there is still so much more that could be added to make it better. I hope that these forums are actually viewed and considered by the people who can make these improvements happen.

Thank you

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum.

Not sure if these have already been discussed but here are my suggestions.

1. I would like to be able to set custom unit filters under available units when on the dispatch page of a call. For example I would like to create a Swat filter instead of them showing under "Police". This would be useful because one would not have to scroll through all of the patrol units they may have in order to find the nearest swat unit. Same for K-9 units. But this is not just limited to Police and could be used for everything such as a BLS filter instead of just "Ambulance" this is why i suggest it be a custom feature so players can set the filters however they desire.

2. The option to select if a new station spawns missions around it. Example, I have created a station for State police/highway patrol who I only want to respond to traffic related incidents or swat missions in my playing area as it houses my swat units as well. But because it is still a police station i am getting regular police calls such as domestic dispute around the station that they have to respond because the other police units are several minutes away.This also leads me to my last suggestion.

3. Patrol routes that actually have a purpose. Example when a unit is on patrol they are looking for criminal activity. It would be cool if a unit on a patrol route spotted a traffic violation or other crimes thus generating a mission. Thus also implying new missions like routine traffic stop, Fleeing traffic stop, speeding, reckless driving, DUI, BOLO spotted, Amber alerts, etc.

Please ask questions if I did not explain my suggestions well enough.
    What do yall think?
    Thank you.