Posts by BenD1126

I have tried using the 'Delete Alarm and Response Regulations Completely Button" and it does not work. Trying to reset all my regulations to start from scratch and would hate to have to delete every single one individually. If anyone has any tips or insight, that would be much appreciated.

I know its been brought up before, any eta on when development of post shifting for ambulances will be released? I made a thread previously about this suggestion awhile ago and was looking for an update.

It would be nice if there were calls that didn't require patient transport, prison transport, false alarms/false calls. Sending units to the call, getting the credits and returning without filling up hospitals, jails, etc. Fire calls such as fire alarms could also be considered as malfunctions/avoidable/good intent calls. I would like this to be considered by the game developers.

In the USA, many, (not all ) EMS companies house their ambulances at multiple stations throughout the area’s they are paid to provide coverage to. Ambulances are then posted throughout their coverage area’s at fire stations, street corners, hosptial’s etc. AMR/GMR is the best example I can think of, if an example is needed, pm is welcome. My suggestion is to take the staging area and make something similar to it called a “Post”, or “Response Post”. I was wondering if the developers would take this suggestion into consideration.