Posts by TamaraCade

Thanks, I was finding it difficult to find officer information... They don't tend to say exactly where they're stationed just how many in the county :)

Hi, me again... Sorry for all the questions lol

How do you find out what stations have what units in real life? I use the website UK Fire Stations but I can't find what stations have fire officers... I'm sure this will also be an issue for police and ambulance... Please can you tell me what resources you use to help put things in there rightful places... I need fire officers now that I have 6 stations :)

Thanks

Hi, I was wondering if someone could explain Alliances a bit for me... I understand that people can help and you can do big missions and storms... But I read some Alliances rules and info and they mention "no duplicates" this got me wondering... How does my current setup work in an alliance, do I share my buildings with everyone? Do I share POIs? What if someone else already has a station where I do? What if I want to build a station where someone else has? Do Alliances have exclusive buildings that I can't get by myself? If I leave an Alliance will I lose things I've built while in the Alliance? Is there any risks at all in an Alliance? Do Alliance donations affect how much I'll earn compared to playing alone?

I am cautious about joining because I don't want it to change what I've already done (countless hours of meticulously planned POIs everywhere in my local area) I am expanding slowly with the ultimate goal of having the entire UK and ROI done (eventually lol)

Thanks, I think it's probably just my local area (Selby, Snaith, Howden, Goole) it's all small stations (1 or 2 water ladders and that's it) once I get to York or Leeds there will be some Aerial Appliance Trucks for me to call on ;)

Hi, I have just recently started playing and am very addicted. I am playing as realistically as I can with stations at their correct location and all POIs on real life counterparts (which is taking forever lol) but when it comes to the vehicles my local stations are all quite small and therefore I am running into the problem of only having a few engines for missions and not having the right types of engines for missions. The closest station to me with an Aerial Appliance Truck is around 1hr away and that causes issues when I keep getting roof fires that need it.

Do you play this realistically with 1 water ladder stations only having 1 water ladder etc. Or do you admit defeat and expand to make room for other units?

I dread to think where my local hazmat team is or any other units in the later game.

• PS. If you run a realistic alliance I'd love to hear your rules regarding this as I am looking to join one in the near future :)

My udated setup since then, I spent around 50 million kitting out the whole of yorkshire with stations.

I just started and am addicted... Trying to make a realistic Yorkshire too... Started in Selby (where I live) and am expanding out to Snaith and York when I get more credits... I am just spending hours sorting the POIs :S