Posts by rescue423

Unfortunately not, a fire boat dock is needed for that. A fire boat dock can have fire boats, boat trailers and utility units.

Unfortunately not, a fire boat dock is needed for that. A fire boat dock can have fire boats, boat trailers and utility units.

OK thanks! One last quick question, what number of stations should I have before I start thinking about a fire boat dock?

Yes, it needs to be a large fire station with a water rescue expansion. The large expansion takes 24 hrs and costs 50,000 credits. Then the water rescue expansion takes 1 week and costs 100,000 credits. these can both be finished instantly using coins.
    I would also suggest you train some people at the station in swift water rescue if you haven't already, as all water rescue calls need swift water rescue trained personnel.

Thank you so much! Can the large fire station with the water rescue expansion dock fireboats?

Make sure that station has the Water Rescue Expansion. It will be the Expansions Tab next to Vehicles when you select your station. After the expansion is finished you can select your Boat Trailers under Water Rescue when selecting Vehicles.
    Hope this helps!

Rescue

I can't seem to find that tab... I'm playing the American version, is it an American/Uk difference? Does the station have to be on the water?

The normal stations come with no cells. Each on costs 25,000 credits and takes 7 days to build (it's a lot, I know).

A heavy rescue and utility function exactly the same with the exception that the utility can tow boat trailers. Once you build some more stations, you'll start getting calls for them. It might be that requirement for the unit is on a police/ambulance call. The calls will start flowing soon enough.

Thanks! It is a lot, hopefully its worth it.

Also one more question,

It says a heavy rescue and utility unit are required when you reach a certain number of stations, I've had one of each for a whilst now and they've never been called out, any reason why?

1) Yes, by watching ads on the coins section of the app.
    2) You can add cells to a small police station, just go to the 'Expansion' tab. However it will be much more beneficial to start with fire as the fire service calls provide you with many more credits than the police calls do.

Thanks! I already am rocking and rolling with fire, just wondering about police!

Hello everyone!
    I have recently started to play mission chief and these are a few questions that I have about the game.

1) Is there any way to get coins without buying them?

2) I currently have 1 small police station with no jail cells. There is no option to add them so I was wondering do I need to upgrade to a "big" police station in order to get jail cells?

Thanks!