Posts by DutchFireFighter

Fire & Rescue Academy
    Fire & Rescue Academy is an active alliance with an active friendly user base.
    The main goal is a worldwide network of players who help each other.

==============================================================================================================================
    Why should I choose Fire & Rescue Academy?
    Active user base
    Free training on demand
    Need a hospital or prison? We build a fully developed one for you!

==============================================================================================================================

Where are the popular locations?
    Hawaii(HI), Las Vegas(NV), Los Angeles(CA), New York(NY), Portland(OR), Sacramento(CA), Salt Lake City(UT), Texas(TX) and United Kingdom (UK)

*Currently we have players in all states, as well players outside the USA.

Some stats about Fire & Rescue Academy:
    At the time of writing we have over 590 shared hospitals and clinics, that are 17700 beds for patients. over 1300 cells for bad people and 17 training facilities
    and this is growing every day!

Link to alliance: https://www.missionchief.com/alliances/1621
    Alliance - Discord

Option to filter or sort buildings by dispatch centers when starting a training class.

Players with a lot of buildings will probably have the same problem as I have. Currently you will see a long list of stations if you want to add personnel after starting a training. This is very confusing.

Adding a filter on dispatch center reduces this list considerably. Think of the same way in which you can reduce the list of buildings in the main screen.

I have found an rather confusing bug in the protocol.

When you disallow someone to join the alliance, the protocol says "Allowed to apply for the alliance". When I let them allow again it says "Not allowed to apply for the alliance".
    Looks like it's a small reverted text bug.

I have relayed the messages to the members that have the problem.

Also, refreshing the page works too for me when this happens.

100% Sure I can normally see them on the map,

There is an issue where certain missions aren't showing on your call log. But if you click on an individual vehicle and look at the list of calls you can respond to it.

They do not see the missions on there screen and refreshing the browser/reload the app or even an reinstall is not working. Currently they have found know that they need to do a few clicks to get those missions.
    However, new users that are not aware of this are leaving the game because they think it is not working or think they are limited in missions they get every day.

For myself it does not hurt if I miss a missions, I get enough of them. Still this is a problem that needs the attention of the developers.

Like I mentioned before, a few members of my alliance already removed there account because they were not able to get missions and didn't get response from support. One of my members had an active ticket and they stopped responding to him for like 3 a 4 days, now he gets a reply that they are busy. Don't get me wrong, I have done support for some internet service and I know it can be busy, but not getting any response for over days, just hit the playerbase.

Again: I'm not going to rant, it's just constructive criticism.

I know this sounds basic, but you definitely dont have any call filters on, and you have fire, police and ambulance missions selected in the map filters?

Nop, I checked that for myself and asked the members the same.

And you're question is not stupid or basic, some things can be so obvious that you do not check them ;)

The last few days, me and some alliance members have troubles with hidden missions.
    Some people even left the game because they didn't get any missions at all, even with there mission speed maxed out, it didn't matter on what device they where playing. Support does not even reply to some of the members anymore.

However, there are die hard people here (most people on the forum) that are going to downvote it into oblivion because they didn't get it as easy. I believe the hardest part about this game is it's all grind because you have to be constantly engaged if you want to actually make money, although Alarm and Response Regulations (AAR) and stuff make it easier as you go, but things get way more expensive.

No, I do not, I kinda like this idea!

I would love to see this, so you gain still a little but of money when you are away.