Posts by Zoodles

Katnip, so far just an isolated incident - haven't been able to replicate it so far today.

Will join the other intermittent bugs that I see occasionally, like an ambulance dispatching to a scene with no staff in it

Noticed an interesting bug tonight with some of my Senior Sergeant units.

All three sergeant vehicles in this station had crews allocated to the vehicles (like every vehicle I have in this game). The vehicles have chosen to ignore this crew allocation and have allocated crews to the vehicle itself, resulting in one of the vehicles not being able to respond as the crew were in another vehicle (see below screenshot). I have three senior sergeant vehicles in this station, with crews allocated to each. Vehicles #1 and #3 were on calls, and both vehicles 1 and 3 did not follow the crew allocations/assignations that I had delegated.
    I have had no issues in the past with responding senior sergeants with one qualified member, but it's the first time where I've seen this in action.

Welcome to Australian Emergency Management (AEM) - the #1 Alliance on the Missionchief Australian Server!

Who We Are/Alliance Structure:
    We are a dedicated team of players based all over Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific islands. We have 2 Deputy Chief Fire Officers, 6 State Commanders and soon to be 2 state commander assistants who are all very active players willing to give assistance and guidance to all players - new or old.
    We also have dedicated Training Admins who post daily training courses from our alliance academies, and post up additional training on an as needed basis.

Where We Are:

We are located in every state and territory of Australia, and have grown over time to include the entirety of New Zealand and most of the Pacific Islands

Alliance Membership Benefits:

- Free daily alliance training posted for all members to use (and including the training courses that alliance members create and share - we never run short!)

- 55 alliance training academies and growing (20 fire, 20 police, 15 ambulance academies)

- Easy-to access help in the alliance board (forum) and Alliance Discord Server

- Daily missions generated on a state-based schedule, including the weekly storm/bushfire event

- Share in multiple other alliance-shared storm/bushfire events and large missions created by other alliance members

- Multiple alliance-built hospitals and police lockups in every region the alliance covers - and with more than adequate alliance funds are able to build more at short notice in any location

- 649 Hospitals and 650 Police Lockups built in total within the Alliance - and growing daily!

- Numerous active players who are allocated the transport admin role (once earned over $20M credits) to free up missions around the alliance.

- Numerous players in the alliance who are able and willing to help clear shared missions,and/or share missions to the alliance to increase earnings alliance-wide

- The higher you contribute to the alliance (contribution %), the more that you will receive a discount on using alliance assets!

- (Work in Progress) Training Youtube Videos on how to get the most out of playing MC, and how to fix common issues

With Thanks!

Zoodles and the AEM Commander team

I will confirm that this issue is also being found on the Australian version of MC. I have reported it through the function in the game app.

I cannot change the status of any vehicle in any of my stations - they are locked to as what they were before the server upgrade this morning.
    Edit 2: But some of my alliance members can change some of their vehicles - but not all and seems to be random

Edit 3: Vehicles that have been sent on a mission and have returned back to station have had the available/unavailable button return. Only affects individual vehicles in a station. Vehicles already status 6 are not affected and cannot be changed, even if personnel are added to the vehicle to alter some of it's data in the background

There are some missions in the Australian version where there is a minimum requirement of personnel (fire and police), rather than specific amount of appliances.

In saying that though, the extra personnel usually arrive to the incident via fire appliance though (YMMV), so that would be why some of the larger missions ask for a decent amount of appliances

Looking at the mission again - I don't know if it is the MCU causing the issue, but each patient has been claimed by an ambulance or an MCU so don't know what's causing the issue, and of course the person sharing the mission is offline so cannot release the 2 MCU's until they are back online to see if that solves the issue.
    I'm one of the transport admins as well, and do not have an option to release the patients from transport (for the 7 that have finished their treatment)

I'm going to bump this thread with some updated information -

It looks like the above issue is not able to be replicated if all staff allocated on the Mass Casualty Unit (MCU) are trained in Intensive Care. If there is even one staff member not trained in Intensive Care, then patient's that have an intensive care requirement, their treatment stalls. Patients allocated to the MCU with an intensive care requirement cannot be treated by intensive care staff in ICP/ICS

Patients initially treated by a fire or police unit which are then formally treated by the MCU look like they are removed from the mission requirements until that patient is released, but there must be something stuck in the background because no matter how many vehicles you throw at the mission to complete it (including meeting the vehicle requirement), the game will not register any additional vehicles meeting the requirement

Below I have attached some screenshots of a current mission shared to the alliance (not by me) showing that the mission fulfills all vehicle requirements as per the vehicle on scene list but cannot register them to complete the mission - My vehicles (in issue2.png below) were sent to try and clear the mission requirements 30min ago

It looks like they've fixed *most* of the tasks and events for the St Patricks Day Event - apart from one: the earn 1,000,000 credit task still cannot be claimed. Have re-messaged them through the app

I might expand on DemonicJ's description of:

Is bugged

The issue is that once the task requirements are met, there is no physical way of claiming the reward for completing the task. Although the relevant claim buttons are solid green - when pressed do not allow the reward to be claimed

This bug has been reported through the help section of the phone app.

Hi Team,

A bug that we discovered overnight with a Major Hotel Fire mission that I had shared with the alliance -

I had 5 patients being treated by a Mass Casualty Unit (MCU) in this mission. All 5 patients also required Intensive Care. No matter how many Intensive Care paramedics and units were sent to the mission by myself and other alliance members, it was like the patients being treated in the MCU were in their own separate bubble. What is even more fascinating was that I have (some) intensive care trained paramedics in my MCU and was still not enough to satisfy the requirement.

Once I had cleared the MCU from the mission this morning, the patients were able to be processed and treated as normal.

With Thanks, Zoodles

Hi All,

I'm experiencing an increase in loading times and generalised lag this morning - a few of my fellow alliance members are also reporting the same. I am not getting any of the "failed to load" page, however what I am seeing is that when I have dispatched vehicles for a mission (on PC), the dispatch screen will stay white for up to 20-30 seconds until it loads the next mission.
    Anyone else seeing the same?

Cheers, Zoodles

Just more of an FYI for those wondering:

The new Monday mission "Street Market Patrol" was released with all of the information pointing that it needs the POI "Market Place", when in fact the mission itself calls for a new POI "City Centre".
    City Centre can be found in the list of placeable POIs, Market Place cannot.