Posts by Saved_Warrior

Well I think it would be a good addition, especially because this game seems based strongly on US aspects. Mass casualty is not the same. Also, here in the US firefighters must be EMTs as well. But some units are specially trained and designed for medical and rescue and they are squads, composed of 2-4 people. I will attach a picture

I know what you mean now! My local department has one, it is used a as a first responder unit, light rescue, and grassland fire :)

Nickoli, maybe where you live in the US there are units as you are describing, but where I live there are only 'First Reponders' in which would be the fly car, and the ambulance. However, firefighers on my area are often cross trained a EMT's, or Ambulance Medics as they're called in game. Or, possibly what you are thinking of is a Mass Casualty unit? I am unsure of what you are referring to. Maybe try to find a picture of one and attach it?

I see, thank you! But I do notice where there is a bug where it says the probability of needing MCV and Hazmat is 100%, however once my units get on scene the MCV and Hazmat are not required.

There are several ways it could be implemented, I think probably the simplest way would be it 'spawns' as a mission, but the car on patrol is automatically 'assigned' the call. In some cases, it may require backup in which would need to be dispatched manually as a mission.

Or, it could simply show up as a symbol on the map, whereas you could click on it, and it would give details such as 'Traffic Stop - Suspicious Vehicle' and show the unit on the call, and then after a minute or two it would either require a prisoner transport, or the call would be cleared and you would get a small amount of money. Or possibly, it could require backup for certain missions, such as a fleeing person, or armed individual.

It would be nice to add random events during when a vehicle is patrolling, for an example, a traffic stop, where the patrol car would pull over a speeder or suspicious vehicle, then There might need to be a prisoner transported, or simply a fine issued... Just an idea :)

Not sure if you aware of this, currently 'Small' 'Medium' and 'Large' storms simply refer to the area in which the storm will cover, it does not affect the types of calls the storm produces...

I have...

Milltown Fire Department - Engine 1, Tanker 1, Heavy Rescue 1, Ladder 1,

Luck Fire Department - Engine 1, Engine 2, Engine 3,

Centuria Fire Department - Engine 1, Engine 2, SCBA 1

Balsam Lake Fire Department - Engine 1, Engine 2, Chief

St Croix Falls Fire Department - Engine 1, Engine 2, Ladder 1, and Lakes Region EMS 572 is also housed here.

Milltown Police Department - 1200, 1201

Luck Police Department - 1150

St Croix Falls Police Department - 3100, 3101

Lakes Region EMS - 573, 576, 573 Unit 2.

All of these are located in Polk County, Wisconsin [USA], and are in the realistic locations, and names realistically as possible.