Posts by Saved_Warrior

I had the most pleasant surprise this morning playing the game! I received a call for a Burning Machine (fire alarm system). So, I dispatched the required units.... and waited for them to get on scene. The first arriving engine gets on scene, and the call is completed immediately and all other units are cancelled! I thought to myself, it must just be a bug... right? Wrong! Little did I know the developer went into such depth as to add false alarms to the game!!!! I just want to give a big thanks out to the developer(s) for adding the little things that make a big difference! And thank you for putting so much time and effort into it!

It would also be nice to be able to sell/delete vehicles that you own... I have several vehicles that I don't want any more and would like to get different vehicles. It would be nice to see the ability to sell or delete vehicles that you own added.

So I'm having to complicate how I play the game to get a reward? I've never logged out on any of my devices thus I can open MissionChief and play and close it. Cookies retain my session.
    A line would need to be drawn; do you get rewarded for simply opening the MissionChief page?

In my opinion, yes... that would be considered playing the game....

One thing I have been thinking of that might be kind of cool, is a Daily Login Bonus, where the user would receive a small reward every 24 hours for playing the game. Over time, the amount of this bonus should increase, for an example, the first login bonus could be about 500 credits, and gradually increase say 5000 credits or something by the end of a week..... If you wanted, you could also do a monthly bonus of say 10 coins.... and maybe even a yearly bonus of say 100 coins..... Just my idea :) :thumbsup:

I would definitely be interested in seeing more stats for individual units, and maybe for over all player stats, such as average missions per day, average credits per day, etc

I know a lot of people have asked a lot of players how to get your live stats into your signature... would anybody be willing to share how to do that?

I've had the same problem, try zooming in and out, moving the map around, reloading the page, etc, usually something works to make it visible again

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the Utility Unit is labeled as a Rehab unit while choosing it in the Alarm Response and Regulations panel, if you want I can get some screenshots to show you what I am talking about

To through my two cents in, it would be interesting to just through in say a small SAR boat that can be added to a fire station, then add water rescue as a mission, obviously on a local lake. Where I live in the US, all the fire departments, volunteer and paid alike have small SAR boats for local water rescues.