Posts by Chief-Nick

You can make your own vehicle type like "command" and apply it to the BCU and MCV. Then when you dispatch a "command" it will send whichever is closer. I build realistic so I dont want to send a MCV unless I need it. But I have a similar issue where heavy rescue doesn't dispatch a utility which can do the job. I just wish there was a way to do this in bulk because it will the forever to label all HR and utility as "squad" or something.

Radio Reference Wiki. For the counties I'm working on it lists every apparatus in every station for every department. Locally I also have 10-75.net thats populated for my home county but hit or miss elsewhere.

I'm not sure you understand what I am saying. I would like to see the option to train firefighters to be medics. So that I can run Paramedic Engines, Towers, Squads. Cut out the need for chase cars.

Gotcha. I build EMS-Rescues for my city's "Rescue" units which do act as fly-cars with a BLS ambo. They're fancy utility pickups so that works. But you're right, a paramedic engine could/should be able to do the same thing. I never seem to be that low on medics that it hasn't been an issue for me.