Posts by Tery13

My utility units are not showing up in the available units to dispatch under “other fire vehicles”. If I select the individual station they are indeed there and can be dispatched from there.

The nice thing if we go by call instead of station we could see where a particular unit or units go and then decide if we need or want coverage closer further than we have it.

Hey all!
    I have an idea for an additional feature.
    Some departments have CAD logs detailing what units are/were where and doing what. For example:

http://www2.seattle.gov/fire/r…n=Today&incDate=&rad1=des

https://www.toronto.ca/communi…to-fire-active-incidents/

The way I figure it would work in game is when you hit the dispatch button and get the notification "XX units dispatched"
    that information would go into a log somewhere that you could view. Maybe it would include:

Date and Time Address Call Type Units

And then the game would keep a log of say 20, 50, 100 logs and then delete the oldest when a new one is created.
    Not only would it be fun to look at but also be good to see what units are most often dispatched and see any
    gaps in the system you have created.

Thanks!

I have noticed a bug I think.

When using Open Street Maps vehicle names and mission names appear on the map.
    When using Mapkit the icons appear on the map but not any vehicle or mission names
    regardless if they are toggled on or off.

Just a quick question regarding POIs.Does the POI have to be near the station to be active? For example: if I have a boat expansion active does the “lake” or “river” POI have to be within the Response area of that station or will calls generate if say the water POI is near a station that doesn’t have a boat extension?

Here is what I got...I set it up in alarm levels

E - Engine
    S- Squad (Rescue Engine)
    R- Rescue (Heavy Rescue)
    L- Ladder (Quint)
    Bat- Battalion
    DC- District Chief (MCV)
    Com- Communication (MCV)
    A/L- Air/Light (Mask)
    SAT- Satellite (Tanker)

The numbers are the totals for each level and not additive.

Images

• screenshot_95.jpg

Does anyone keep a log somehow of what vehicles responded when and with who
    for which mission? I know there is the distance traveled / vehicle logs but is there
    any other way of logging missions, kinda like a CAD type log?

In the mission dispatch options there is a button that shares the call with your alliance.
    If you are the only responding member and you finish the call yourself do you get all the
    possible funds or does some money get "shaved off" and unclaimed?

ALS Ambulances

BLS Ambulances

Ambulance

ARFF

Brush

Rescue Engine

Small Engine

Large Engine

Command Vehicle

Fire Car

Fire SUV

Hazmat

Mask

Rescue

Tanker

Utility

Police Motorcycle

Police Sgt

Police Truck

Police Car

Police SUV

SWAT Truck

SWAT Van

K9 Car

K9 Van

Fly Car

Quint

Tiller Ladder

Ladder

Hope you guys enjoy. I have more too if there is any interest ie Rescue SUV, Hazmat SUV, Engine Squad (FDNY) etc

I am unfamiliar with Alliances and was wondering what is their benefit.
    Specifically there are no alliances anywhere near me, so I wont be able to attend calls.
    Can I start large scale missions on my own and send only my own units?
    Can I start the "storm" missions and send only my own units?
    I have a fire school and a police school so I don't need any assistance that way but will
    people pay to attend mine?
    Other than the "camaraderie" or "brotherhood" what do I gain from being in an alliance
    with no one near me?

Thanks

Hey all just sharing my icons that I made for the game.
    Starting with Ambulances:

ALS Ambulance
    BLS Ambulance
    Blank Ambulance

I have many more...Engine, Quint, Rescue, Tanker, Police car, Police SUV, Police Motorbike, Police K9 cars and SUV, Police SGT, Battalion, Hazmat etc.

Is there a want for more?
    And how do I post more than 10?