Posts by MasterMason32

I’ve no doubt you’re aware of what it does - my additions to the thread were to help REALAIS understand their use. I agree that it’s a bug or an inconvenient omission by the devs and needs to be fixed.

Do the Devs actually monitor this for bugs?

I’ve no doubt you’re aware of what it does - my additions to the thread were to help REALAIS understand their use. I agree that it’s a bug or an inconvenient omission by the devs and needs to be fixed.

oh ok, thank you for contributing. It does need to be fixed.

1. ARR does not include it when ALS Ambulance is selected - this is unrelated and merely the way the Devs implemented it.

2. Not selectable for "Patient Transfer missions" does not mean that the vehicle is unable to transport from an incident, it just means it is not selectable to transfer patients from one facility to another.

Please check out the video on page 2 of this thread: RE: ALS Medical Training for Fire Apparatus

What does that have to do with training the personnel needed to operate the vehicles?

Also to clarify I am well aware of what the EMS Fire Engine/Ambulance does and what staff needs to be trained to operate them. My bug report was there is no way to train them when they are added to the Clinics as an expansion.

So I built a Clinic, maxed out expansion, and added 2 ALS Fire Engines. Of course, these trucks require special training. I also have all academies. The problem is the clinics do not show up in the academies to training the personnel.

Is there some type of documentation somewhere that lists what all units can respond to? Such as What a Rescue Pumper can respond to, or a utility truck, or the mobile air. It would be nice to know what we can send them to, to replace something else. Can a tanker go in the place of a fire engine? things like that.

I am sure this has been asked, so sorry in advance.

Is there a way to change KM distance to Miles? I notice when other alliance members share their missions it shows me how many miles I am from there. When I am transporting to the hospital or jails it is in KM.