Posts by JJD2020

Evening all,

I have been trying to assign equipment to a type 1 on the mobile version of the game but cannot figure out how to do so, any time I click the drop down on the storage section it doesn't give any option that unassigned, any advice?

If you go down to the bottom of the storage page you should get the option to assign the equipment units into the vehicles that can utilise them

Im curious as to where you find it , i havnt come across it yet only the sar 4x4 , ive been using my 4x4's from my life boat station since you can only have 6 vechiles at a sar hq

The home response locations have both of them

Maybe try pressing the button under the zoom control on the left and it should open the map into a new tab, that you may be able to slide over to the second monitor

Not sure if this belongs in this particular thread or if it's been asked before, but would it be possible to increase the size of the large stations for ambulance and polices as the US stations have capacity for 40 vehicles

That would still come under small. I wasn't going to split it any more than small/medium/large as it would just be too complicated for what it's worth. And besides, some of the Code B aircraft are more capable than one Code A.

Ooooh if only it were so simple. Unfortunately that works for some but not all. For example, Heathrow has no mention of their resourcing. A tweet a while ago that their AFRS put out has callsigns on. As for other airports, research, time and photos are going to be the best tools.

I actually found something on the Heathrow appliances but it was from 2015 if that helps at all

https://arffwg.org/wp-content/…ndon-Heathrow-Airport.pdf

Ive already asked but never saw a response, but would it be possible for the home response locations to be listed in the lifeboat college so the units can get the required training?

Not sure if this is a bug or deliberate but the home response locations don't so up on the lifeboat college even though the coastguard commander is available and needs training

Not to critique anyone but wouldn’t it make more sense for the ambulance control unit to require hart training and then not to need it for the welfare unit and in missions having the two swap so instead of a mission requiring 2x prv, 2x srv and 1x welfare unit it would need 2x prv, 2x srv and 1x ambulance control unit