Posts by LAC-1014

My personal opinion is not in favour of the idea.

I do not like the idea of vehicles breaking down and potentially requiring replacement at a certain mileage amount. For players with very large amounts of vehicles, that would be an endless cycle of vehicle maintenance and replacements instead of actually dealing with responding to emergencies.

I know people with much larger setups than I have and I currently have 2,256 vehicles. I know that if such a feature came out, I would significantly decrease playing or stop playing altogether.

have an option button in dispatch or each station to opt in or out of the maintenance feature

A rig move up or stand by while other rigs are on a long scene is reality but in the game some rigs won't get to the stand by station possible in minutes when the call clears. but I can see if there is a maintenance station is added in. set it to where any rigs reach every 100K miles needs a maintenance work up for like 24 hours and another rig can come and do move up to cover that stations response area for that time frame. add in a maintenance fee for like 800 credits or something feasible to that nature

I'd like to see that also, I wouldn't mind same icons but with 15-20 different colors to show different battalions on the fire side, and different bureaus for LE and on the EMS side different ambo companies

The number of firefighting aircraft is based on the number of brush extensions you have - not the total number of stations.

one of my accounts I have 84 fire stations and 0 forestry extensions but I have 6 slots in my firefighting plane station

What I have done was anyone who joins my alliance and they do not have their own academy I make them Alliance Educator so in that case it allows them to run their own classes

On some of what has been said here would love the Safety Officer has I have started to add them in to my setup (I currently use a Battalion for it) and even a small Volunteer department like mine (small compared to other’s with multiple stations but here at home we are a decent size) we still have one. Also the rehab/ cantien unit is not bad either as they are realistic. (mostly found in large career or Major Cities departments) Lastly I would like to see a Deluge unit (Like the one LACoFD, and Chicago have and the FDNY Satellite unit is the same unit type as them, (TMK (To My Knowledge) and this could be used as a stepping stone for expansion from the foam expansion in more for major fires.

I just use a water tender as my Deluge

I use to have a DC for each channel for LACounty fire like Blue1, Blue5 Blue8 and so on and 4 LASD DC's for the 4 divisions and a DC for my Hospital net. Hospital and Private Ambo Co. I discovered once I got all my stations under 1 DC I generate much larger runs and higher payouts plus it was much easier to maintain all the stations with out bouncing from DC to DC

ahhh yes I understand that part, my run was actual in a suburbs of Cerritos no airport around. pathing of the run generated was off. sometimes i get fire runs in the ocean lol

FYI

the DEVs had said before they do not want any units connected with death in the game

as a former FF/EMT for LACounty all my stations are LAC (LACoFD) based. I have all stations including the 10 fire camps, roughly 35 hospitals, all 22 LASD stations, all built in actual locations and correct rigs, about 29 private Ambulance stations (BLS) for actual squad follow-ups. to date

(Current Rank: Police captain

Signup Date:August 14, 2020 19:55

99,156,229 earned Credits)

and I also had spend roughly $500 in apple gift cards I had received from family over the holidays to buy coins which I only used to buy stations after they had gotten too spendy

any word if the US servers will get standalone forestry stations (Wildland)? some larger departments have fire camps or forestry stations and it's getting pretty difficult to send units for hazmat, structure fires and trench rescue runs up in the mountains away from all the urban stations