Posts by Stevesinclair2012

The UK Servers best loved and friendliest alliance is still actively recruiting new members so anyone interested in joining us please drop on by, say hi and click join alliance.

Let’s break the top 4 and then become UKs number 1

Have you ever felt like you don’t fit in or that no one understands you, or simply feel you don’t fulfill certain needs and wants from other alliances, well finally you’ve found sanctuary here with us, we are the Outcasts. Shunned and cast out (Pun certainly intended) from the top 5 by a jealous rival alliance under our old guise of Alba999 but like a Phoenix we’ve risen from the ashes of sabotage and are climbing back towards the top 5.

TheOutcasts originally started as a small humble alliance solely based in bonnie Scotland however since forming the we have grown and spread around the UK, Ireland and small pockets of the EUBrexit, What Brexit?? Not forgetting the small population of stations we have in North America.

Our ambition is to continue climbing through the ranks and becoming number 1 alliance.

We are a friendly bunch of guys and gals who don’t take ourselves too seriously or overcomplicate this game. We try to keep things simple and fun.

Our main aim and focus is to work together as a team and have fun, which is kind of ironic considering we are the outcasts haha.

If you feel like you want to join a friendly hard working team then we are that alliance.

If your main aim is expanding quickly or simply a quiet sedate gaming experience. We can assist in building your account bigger, better and offer some in game advice, tips.

Drama free and most importantly we all have voice.

Join us and be part of the new generation and future of the game.

We even accept flat earthers and unvaccinated people hahaha

Then if implemented right it would be fair as it should be random and sporadic so everyone gets the same rewards just at different stages, im not saying double rewards should be included as the daily rewards but I was just trying to use various different things as a rewards to highlight my idea so that it’s not just plain boring credits and 1 coin on day 7. Obviously these ideas are just ideas and someone with the brains can work out how it’s implemented or put into the game.

However as I stated I’d double rewards was to be used then it would be fair as everyone would get it just on different days and randomly

I actually like this idea, having different possibilities for rewards, so coins, credits, double credits, etc. would be pretty nice. But I don't think it should be Day 1 you get this, day 2 this. I think rather you should have it Day 1 -6 You can get credits, double, 50% off, etc., and Day 7 1-5 coins or 30-40k credits

That'd be very nice! -> Also shouldn't be a Suggestion for just one version, but all versions of the game.

This would be interesting to see as well, seeing improved payments for bigger players, maybe fewer credits rewards and more double credits rewards, free buildings? That'd be awesome to have!

Sorry I didn’t mean for my suggestion example to indicate the daily rewards should be daily and predictable like that, i simply just wrote 1-7 and used random things just as an example of my idea, I’d like it to be random and that every member gets something different so if I got 1k on day 1 maybe someone else got 12hours double credits etc

Hahaha well it was just a basic illustration of my idea and suggestion, it could be police, ambulance, HART, Fire, Helicopter, Hospitals etc as I say I was only picking that as an illustration of my idea

Why not have it changed so that it’s random prizes (coins, double credits, credits, 50% off voucher, 1 free daily missions, 1 free building etc) so for instance

Day 1 - Double credits for 24 hours

day 2 - 2000 credits

Day 3 - 50% off building costs for coins or credits

days 4 - 1 Free fire Station

Day 5 - 1 coin

Day 6 - 10000credits

Day 7 - 1 coin and 30k credits

Have it so it’s completely random if that’s possible???

Hey everyone

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has offered support or kind words and especially to everyone who’s jump onboard the new alliance trying to help us get back to Albas spot.

It means a lot and shows that even the small bad eggs in the game are not ruining it for everyone.

Thank you and remember if anyone wants to jump into our new alliance to help us then just search TheOutCasts.

Thanks again everyone

Here’s a wee idea that may make inter alliance rivalries a bit more interesting.

Currently just now we have a ranking page or pages for all the alliances however effectively this page doesn’t really mean anything, so I was thinking that instead of the same “holiday” themed weekend events etc why not every now and again have a mini alliance competition similar to like a World Cup scenario whereby alliances are automatically split into pools based on rankings and then they compete for first second and third prizes based on a number of factors such as event missions completed, money earned etc.

I’m sure alliances could be split into small league tables of 6 or something and then every member of alliance gets a prize (first gets 500 coins each etc)

I’m not saying doing this every week or month but randomly throughout the year or sometimes once In two years etc.

It might just being a bit of random excitement and make the rankings system have a purpose

Let me know what you think?

I agree that offering up staff roles or admin rights is a deadly desperate bribe but I’ve never done that, I simply but my aims in a message and ask someone if they want to be part of the challenge to help me achieve that goal.

If people decide they do want that goal and challenge then Obviously their alliance that they are in isn’t fulfilling all of their needs. To simple say if people don’t go looking for a move they should stay where they are is a bit dictatorship.

All I’m doing is making people aware that their are options out there.

Also at no point has my messages been written in a way that I’m making out their current alliance doesn’t care about them or want them their is also wrong.

Clearly other alliances who are headhunting are making this out but I am not, so please refrain from citing this as a reason for skating my headhunting attempts.

If alliances want to headhunt then they should be free to do without any criticism or I’ll feelings, ultimately it’s just a game.

I understand this however in the real world companies up and down the world will poach other companies staff although they call it headhunting so really this is no different to companies approaching people on LinkedIn.

I’d argue that going to the effort of headhunting staff takes more effort.