Posts by TwistedOyster

I bought 2 Command Trucks today, and when I checked my Transactions it came up as $51,000. I thought it looked off, so I did the math, and it should only be $50,000.

Is there a way that we could adjust the weather in game. Recently in my home town we have been getting large amounts of brush fires due to the high heat, humidity, and winds. So I was thinking we could adjust the weather so the game would spawn either like PIC's if we bump up the snow. or more brush fires if we increase the temperature.

U.S. Emergency Division

Have you ever wanted to be surrounded with caring, understanding people? People that understand you for who you are? That don't judge or criticize you
    based on how you act, your opinions, or how you play? If you said yes to any of these, then we here at U.S. Emergency Division would like to welcome you to our alliance. We are a growing community of people with a common goal in mind, to save the lives of many virtual people. No problem will be too big, for we here at U.S. Emergency Division can handle it. You need help making fast cash? No problem! You need gaming advice, strategic placement of buildings, or even need someone to turn to talk about personal issues, or any issues you feel comfortable talking about? No problem. We are here for you, and we here at U.S. Emergency Division will try our hardest to make you feel right at home, to make you feel like you have a bond of brothers and sisters behind your back, and to make you feel proud and happy about yourself. We here at U.S. Emergency Division hope you consider us when you are in need of a new alliance!
    Here is our discord, come check us out!: https://discord.gg/UejtCtH

Im not sure about the rest of the country, but in my county, about 60%- 70% of all our fire alarms are just false alarms and are never fires. But in game it seems like 90% of all fire Alarms are actual fires.

It would be nice if Admins could delete messages in the alliance chat. For instance if there was an inappropriate message from someone, one of the admins, could go and delete it.

Im a firefighter in Montgomery County, MD, and we have 2 Mass Causality Units, or as we call them, MAB's, which stands for Medical Ambulance Bus. Anyway for every MAB we have a MCSU, which stands for Medical Care Support Unit. and what they do is, they set up the triage tents, and prep for the MCI's. It would be nice to implement the MCSU's into the game, for a more natural setting. And our MAB's can treat up to 6 pt's at once.

The county I work in, MCFRS has 51 stations, around 15 of them all have ambulances stationed in them. And we only have 2 MAB's

If you remember the U.S. Fire and Rescue
    Then you will love our new and improved community. It does not matter where you are located in The USA, if you apply, you will be accepted!
    We have a complex rank structure, and care about all of our members. Thank you for taking a look at us, have a great day!

I feel that this call is completely irrelevant, and should be removed from the game. Although I have plenty of vehicles, it still takes one out of service for a couple hours for no reason!

Just like expanding stations to whatever number by just one click, it would be nice to buy more than one vehicle at once. For example: when buying ambulances, click $5000 Credits, and a option would come up on how many to buy.

It would be nice if the k-9 cars could fill the spot for a regular cop. Kind of like a rescue engine, they can be both a rescue and an engine. Because there does need to be a police officer in the as well the dog.