Posts by LT-100-I

Ok so I had posted earlier about mission requirements that included the sheriff. After playing around I believe I found a glitch.

So missions that required a sheriff seem to be able to be completed without an actual sheriff being sent. I’ve completed 4-5 missions that required police and at least 1 sheriff. Also I have a community mission running that shows I’ve completed the unit requirement for the mission even though I haven’t sent anything. The only thing it requires is a sheriff.

So it might be a moot point anyway. I tried those missions by only sending police and they all completed without having a sheriff. So not sure why it says it requires one but allows you to complete without.

I just checked. I have 3 stations. Not sure why I wrote 2. But even then it shouldn’t be triggering sheriff calls. Could it be because I built the jail cell in the main station? Even then I shouldn’t be triggering calls like that. And that was the base call. Not even it being extended. I had to spend the coins just to clear them so I could get fresh missions.

So if I’m required to transport a patient to the hospital but the only hospitals available to me don’t have the required department (neuro, trauma) do I still get any credit for transporting there? Or am I better off just refusing to transport to get my unit available sooner?

So not sure if it’s an error or bug but I’ve noticed I’ve been getting missions way above what I can do and it’s caused me to be stuck.

So I started a separate account on Police Mission Chief that I want to only do police. I have 2 stations with 4 cars. That allows me to do 3 missions. Currently all 3 of my missions require a sheriff. I don’t even require a sheriff until I have 7 police stations. I can’t get a sheriff until I’ve trained for it. Which is 500k credits to build an academy. So I can’t do any missions until those 3 reset which seem to take a day or so.

Is there fix to stop getting missions way out of my range? Or at least an ability to reject a mission so it can reset sooner?